Childish Manly & Bad Guy Bennett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lets hope this coaching debarckle hits them where it hurts!

Bennett couldn't get Brisbane anywhere near their best with all the resources one could ask for. He also failed to deliver the novacastrians a premiership aswell.

The St Merge premiership was his last good year, and since then game has changed alot, and he hasn't really delivered.

Souffs are talented, and Seibold get them going forward, but if cook heads north, they are cooked (pun intended).

The elephant in the room with the broncos that gets overlooked is that the monopoly they had on South East Qld is gone. Not diluted by the Titian’s but by the storm.

Brisbane’s success has waned since the rise of the storm who have used qld has there own breeding ground to make up for the lack of local juniors.

What happens if there’s no storm.
cronk smith and Slater all end up broncos.

Brisbane’s youth recruitment has been poor for some time now well before Bennett left in 2008.

When you look at local Brisbane juniors like
Cronk
Smith
Thurston all allowed to be snapped up by rivial clubs that’s why they haven’t won a comp in 13 glorious years

2 points first and most important how good is it we arent the OFF SEASON bitches this year its the NRL darlings the BONGOS and the rabbids hahahahahah

Secondly brent read has reported bennett to be gone by today apparantly lol what a shemozzle the plot thickens

The thing which is so encouraging is that there is only upside with where we are as a club at the moment.

Yes I agree how nice is it we actually are having a proper off season since the TB mess has been sorted. The other thing is it will take I think probably 2019 to weed out the weak players but our squad is only on the up and in a season or 2 I can see us getting back to powerhouse club we once were.

NRL and Todd have done everything in their power to destroy this club and will continue to do so but we are not going anywhere.

I truly am excited because unlike some other clubs who are about to go into rebuilding and down phases like we have recently , we are on the up.

Finally I think people need to be cautious 2019 will be a improvement from this year but we are still not a complete squad and one which is not Des ‘s squad. I see by 2021 a real serious shot at the title.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be funny if ...

Bennett took a year off, as he is only contracted at the Bunnies from 2020.

Then Gladiator forces Seibold to honour his 2019 contract as he IS after all contracted to stay to the end of 2019.

And Broncos are without a coach for 2019.

Far fetched, yes. Hilarious, yes.

Then Gladiator forces Seibold to honour his 2019 contract as he IS after all contracted to stay to the end of 2019.

Just to be first.....

Then the Broncs hire Barrett...!

Then the Bronocos sign Barrett for 2019 as nobody else is available. He takes them to their first spoon and blames a lack of facilities...

Brisbane are the ones who started this **** fight. They were trying to sign coaches almost 2 years in advance, what an embarrassment for the game. Let’s not forget they were trying to sign Bellamy as well.

Bennett deserved more respect, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from that super league scum club. Siebold also wanted the move to happen while he was still contracted to Souths.

I don’t blame wayno for digging his heels in and trying to extract the payout, I think he’s entitled to it if the club pulled this crap.

The elephant in the room with the broncos that gets overlooked is that the monopoly they had on South East Qld is gone. Not diluted by the Titian’s but by the storm.

Brisbane’s success has waned since the rise of the storm who have used qld has there own breeding ground to make up for the lack of local juniors.

Brisbane’s youth recruitment has been poor for some time now well before Bennett left in 2008.

Cronk
Smith
Thurston all allowed to be snapped up by rivial clubs that’s why they haven’t won a comp in 13 glorious years

Although it would probably end up benefiting the Donkeys while they are the only NRL team in Brisbane, personally I think that after 21 years in the competition, its high time that the NRL start pushing Melbourne to have their own junior base.....in Melbourne and Victoria.

Problem is though that its not going to happen for a long time because having a successful NRL team based in the heart of the AFL is good for business. If the Storm had to get their juniors from Victoria they would quickly become a bottom 4 team once their current crop of players is gone. And the NRL will not allow that to happen, thus they get to plunder SE Qld.

You know, when the Adelaide Rams were formed for the Super League, and they had a team in SL's junior competition, they did get their players from outside of Adelaide. But even in those two years that the Rams played, they were setting up junior pathways within the SARL junior competitions which could have eventually seen them producing home grown talent. Yet Melbourne in their entire history have done minimal to promote local juniors through their ranks, mostly because they haven't had to with the NRL allowing them to source from Qld.

Last edited:

Cronk
Smith

That my friend is a VERY good point!!

Honestly that Bennett is a walking talking media circus. Read this morning he arrived at Sydney airport looking for a media free escape and ends up getting caught cowering behind bloody pallets or milk crates. As a Souths player reading that kind of unnecessary BS from the new coach would have me shaking my head. Glad we have a coach that's just gonna coach us instead of providing ridiculous off field distractions with offensive self indulgent narcissistic behaviour. (Go Manly)

FMD ... Bennet has a contract for 2019 to coach Bronco's .... just because that self entitled cry baby Siebold believes the world should accomodate his wishes wants to leave a year early ... why the hell would Bennett uproot and move before he has to just to please a bunch of dribblers ....

Bennet is too good for them ..... play 'em off a break and make the punchies pay .....

Welcome to Waynes World Siebold you coachroach ..... lesson #101 ...... how to upset a goose ...
*make the punches pay.....lmao.

How the fck is old man Bennett going to get Souths up if he cannot get it up himself . What has he done with the one team state the Broncos since his return ?
I think Bennett is past it .

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8