Chelsea Footie club # 106

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Chelsea are now in to 1 - 2 (odds on) favorites to take the title!

But more importantly the goal scoring ladder from Nov is:
Henry 2
Robbin 1
:)

Can we have a separate forum for Soccer so I can totally avoid it. After all these Chelsea threads and supporters crowing cause some millionaire has bought a premiership does nothing for me! Man U, Arse(nal), Chelski - it's all the same schlock!

Gee Fluffy, nothing like being a bigot. I can understand Bulldog scum, but branding an entire nation/race? Not for me!

anyone else bored of the ****ing chelsea and soccer talk. Bring back the NRL

When i was in france they did their utmost best to live up to their reputation.

No i have not met an entire race, however i have met a reasonable cross section and they were all rude arrogant pigs.

Good idea, locked in a room with only you lot for entertainment :cry:

could be worse, could be ME for example 8)

The topic titles are clear so don't read any that look like being about soccer or anything else you don't like. Is that too hard? Must be early week whingers syndrome, last seen when we didn't make the bloody finals (again!) :p

Hint taken fellas - I won't post anymore stuff about soccer or Chelsea..see you next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4