Cheese is a diver.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Genius

Done with NRL corruption
We need a name for Brandon Smith. Something that sums up his ethics. Diva comes to mind any other “crackers” we can name cheese.

We need a name for Brandon Smith. Something that sums up his ethics. Diva comes to mind any other “crackers” we can name cheese.
There has been a few games this year where the opposition has taken a dive and we have not. I like not diving but it seems all other teams are doing it and its been costly.

There has been a few games this year where the opposition has taken a dive and we have not. I like not diving but it seems all other teams are doing it and its been costly.
I said it in the other thread re Zorba's comments, but Garrick should have made it almost impossible for the ref not to award the penalty.

The problem is not cheese, its the video refs who found a penalty in all of that.

Players being tackled without the ball was happening all game during attacking raids, it happens and it's let go. Sipley can't disappear either. Tapau wasn't even looking at him.

It's a joke the NRL next to fix up.

NYEagle

Every time he plays the ball he walks off the mark and "stumbles" into the markers which is technically interfering with the markers and should be a penalty but nothing ever happens.
DCE needs to do his job as a captain and be bringing it up regularly with the refs,the amount of follow up dummy half runs from the following play that gets the Storm rolling really grinds my gears.

say what you want about him, if fainu is unable to return to the nrl i want manly to do whatever they can to get him.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8