Cheerleader challenge on Footy Show.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Very corny.

Rabbits cheerleaders were ordinary.

Roosters actually entertained, and did some Circ de Sole type movements (just not as good).

The third group - well I can't remember who they were, so it speaks for itself.

All I have to say to the Manly girls, is that they need to do something unique and different. Make the Silvertails proud. :blush:

mate the manly girls should get out there and start to strip....that would work for me :)

At least it would be different, and I'm sure would stick in people heads....so to speak...

Our girls are in a league of their own, in both the looks and talent departments. They should have little problem in outdoing their opposition.

Speaking of cheerleaders, can anyone ID this one?

Rd25-Cheer01.jpg

I'm not sure if she's still with us as this photo was taken during round 25 of the last season.

On this note, I noticed one of our cheerleaders in the audience at the Footy Show. She's the one on the left in SE Strike's signature I believe.

Not the first time I've seen our cheerleaders at footy events. Sophie was in the crowd at Beaver's 300 against Penrith as well. Good to know that our cheerleaders actually care for the team :p

a few of them were up the preso the other week as well

On this note, I noticed one of our cheerleaders in the audience at the Footy Show. She's the one on the left in SE Strike's signature I believe.

Not the first time I've seen our cheerleaders at footy events. Sophie was in the crowd at Beaver's 300 against Penrith as well. Good to know that our cheerleaders actually care for the team :p

Yeh, I noticed Brooke as well. When I saw her in the crowd I actually thought that our girls were going to perform on the night.

Dan & I were up there playing pool, playing buck hunt, drinking beer etc...and the lasses were up there. Couldn't keep their eyes off me !!!

Tarts.

Hehehehe...

Yeah Ryan was just about to swagger up and make a move when there was a blackout

SE Strike

I think that girls name is Kharli most of the time she cheer leads for Souths though.

My daughter was a cheerleader up until 3 years ago and she informed me that there was no artificial enhancements were used, although apparently a number of the girls did favour the use of "push Up" bras. Not quite certain what they do but I will take the literal meaning of it.

I'll tell you the meaning of a push up bras Pete. A challenge. Many a day in my teen years were speant on mastering the undoing of this product whilst attached to a lovely lady...it still curses me to this very day.

My daughter was a cheerleader up until 3 years ago

And what did the paternal figure in her life think of this? Did you not think it was demeaning to her to be oggled as some sex object, a piece of meat for the unwashed herd to slaver over?

I'll tell you the meaning of a push up bras Pete. A challenge. Many a day in my teen years were speant on mastering the undoing of this product whilst attached to a lovely lady...it still curses me to this very day.

I guess it is difficult when you're having to jump up and down to reach.
:blaugh:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4