Cheerleader challenge on Footy Show.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plus I have just booked a 5 night stay in Cairns next week, arriving back on Saturday and going straight to the Corporate Box for Storm v Eagles!!!

really... damn man, I am going to have to get a hotel instead of crashing at yours arent i?

either that or crash at that friend of yorus place :)

yeah i do Saturday morning about 8am.

Its cool I will just chill out around the place for the day. When are you back from Cairns?

We get back at 12:45pm on Saturday so not too long after you. I can just give you directions to my place and give you the keys when I am in Sydney next weekend.

Saturday next week (after doggies game)

not a worries at all mate. When are you getting up here?

I would put you up but I will be staying at my parents place next weekend

shut up matas it sucks as it is but i plan to be out of here by sept 30

yup one night there and hated every minute of it. I can not wait to get out of there. Have no time to look until after the storm game though

Thats cool mate I will be staying at my sisters place as I have my nieces 2nd b'day on the Sat morn, the my mephews christening on the Sunday morn.

Aslo, where are you off to?

How good did the Broncos girls look on last Thursdays Footy Show.They must be the skimpiest uniforms the NRL has ever seen,though i think the Cowboys girls will be able to match them when they come on.

[quote author=Daniel]

Thats cool mate I will be staying at my sisters place as I have my nieces 2nd b'day on the Sat morn, the my mephews christening on the Sunday morn.

Aslo, where are you off to?

[/quote]

Hopefully back to mosman. I moved back in with my folks so I could save a bit of cash and try to find a really good apartment instead of just taking anything that came on the market

The house?
I broke the lease and moved out on the weekend.

My apartment at Mosman is long gone.

So need to get a new apartment

Fluffy - cost me two weeks rent because I advertised in the manly daily myself so they couldn't charge advertising fees.

Someone took the place but cant move in for two weeks so I have to pay until then. Total cost $802.55 :)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4