Cheer me up please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6b96jaazU

Good reminder of the thespian Matai :p

I never, ever, get tired of this video (especially the hit on Smith from 2008 - kabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Fergie found guilty of indecent assault.

The Man and Muslim Brotherhood should put on a show soon about racism etc.

Sentencing to come. NRL should sit him out for a season to get his ego in check ;cool:

LOL @ Fergo. The old "mistaken identity" defence eh ??!! Did Mundane represent him in court ?

Let's see how then NRL act on this one. He has to get 12 months.

A man with two broken legs walke.. [scratch].. crawled into a bar.
Then crawled out. He was already leg-less.

Woo Hoo, doc says I can go home on Saturday. I was going to dance a little jig, but it wasn't working for me

You are being very quiet about how you broke your legs CCE. What have your friends put it up on you tube as? Can we find it on fail army??

Have a good X-Mas mate! :) I think I'll call you snappy from now on.

bones said:
BOZO said:
You will be right mate . 2 broken legs wont stop you from mastarbating :)

Unless one of the two broken legs is the middle one.

Do you mean he could be on his last leg?

I remember helping a motor bike rider who broke one leg all he could think about was sex. All he said was **** Oh **** Oh ****.

mozgrame said:
You are being very quiet about how you broke your legs CCE. What have your friends put it up on you tube as? Can we find it on fail army??

I know!

Next time pick a less frisky cow and remember that they have 4 stomachs so you have to buy them 4 dinners first!

I work in a Bank, and YOU need cheering up? I'd take the broken legs any day of the week ;)

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

I know!

Next time pick a less frisky cow and remember that they have 4 stomachs so you have to buy them 4 dinners first!

Bestiality is such a dangerous hobby. You should stick to something less strenuous. Necrophilia perhaps??

My Dr broke my legs as part of a grand plan to avoid knee replacements. He says I can go home tomorrow

Go to youtube and type in high tibial osteotomy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7