Chee Kam assault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is just getting fukking stupid. The guy is convicted of assault and not stood down. Assault is assault regardless of gender or age. Filthy arseholes running this show!!! C’mon 60 minutes, do your job and report on a story that is truly hideous! Shameful. Really time for this code to get out of the dark ages.

This the anomaly with the law and Greenturds stupid no fault policy.

They ( NSWPF) withdrew the original charge for some reason and then change it to “common assault” and not only does the charge stick but MCK immediately pleaded guilty which obviously has never been disputed.
It seems an Uber driver is more lowly regarded than a woman by the NRL, what if the Uber driver was a woman?
Why is it called “common assault” if it’s mot that common?

JDB & Walker plead not guilty to their charges but are stood down.
What if their charges are suddenly downgraded as the prosecution think they’ll have more chance of a conviction or guilty plea?
All of a sudden the NRL’s criteria for their knee jerk policy of 10 year jail term is off the table and so their no fault policy is irrelevant to these cases.

This the anomaly with the law and Greenturds stupid no fault policy.

They ( NSWPF) withdrew the original charge for some reason and then change it to “common assault” and not only does the charge stick but MCK immediately pleaded guilty which obviously has never been disputed.
It seems an Uber driver is more lowly regarded than a woman by the NRL, what if the Uber driver was a woman?
Why is it called “common assault” if it’s mot that common?

JDB & Walker plead not guilty to their charges but are stood down.
What if their charges are suddenly downgraded as the prosecution think they’ll have more chance of a conviction or guilty plea?
All of a sudden the NRL’s criteria for their knee jerk policy of 10 year jail term is off the table and so their no fault policy is irrelevant to these cases.
Do we even know if the driver identifies as a man or a woman? Could change everything.

I would argue that an Uber driver is as vulnerable as a domestic partner at the moment of the incident.
There's a whole bunch of other stuff with DV revolving around frequency, escalation, and emotions - love and fear being primary among them - but, when the assault happens, each victim is in a position of having to trust the perpetrator. Thus the NRL punishment should be the same.
Even a young, fit, Uber driver (who's working for below minimum wage incidentally) would have little chance against an NRL player.

I take your point ... but in the instances of JDB and Walker .... the alledged assaults were against women so that gives GreenTurd a catchall clause to do whatever he feels fit to do without appeal .......

In the case of chee Kam ... the charges were allowed to proceed as usual .... and when a guilty was recorded ... the NRL will act and hand down their punishment ..... that is the way it should be .... the world didn't end.

And here is the true test .... the NRL will be judged on what they do now .... and that is also the way it should be ....

Should be a busy week at NRL HQ
JDB case should be determined
Chee Kam must be suspended for at least part this season
Souffs $1.5m salary cap for Inglis..

Should be interesting
I hope Greenburgs' daughter hasn't got any other engagements, she is going to be busy this week consulting Daddy.

Should be a busy week at NRL HQ
JDB case should be determined
Chee Kam must be suspended for at least part this season
Souffs $1.5m salary cap for Inglis..

Should be interesting
I hope Greenburgs' daughter hasn't got any other engagements, she is going to be busy this week consulting Daddy.

In the interests of accuracy .... I believe it is the views of GreenTurd's daughter's friends that are the true policy makers and breakers .....

I don't know what people are getting unexpectedly annoyed about. You knew that Greenberg is a duplicitous, bias, double standard knee jerking incompetent. The guy picks rules out of the air to suit the moment or what ever agenda or vested interest is in his portfolio of plottings and tricks justified on and on by his pusillanimous pontifications totally devoid of common sense thinking. What more did we expect.

I take your point ... but in the instances of JDB and Walker .... the alledged assaults were against women so that gives GreenTurd a catchall clause to do whatever he feels fit to do without appeal .......

And that's their ( his ) problem.
Surely in instances like these that affect livelihoods,players' IP etc, saleability and reputations then the laws/policies need to black and white.
They can't be "I looked him in the eye" or whatever.
If there's a no dickhead clause in contracts that are all encompassing then fair enough (and there's a NRL jury or the like) but to say if an alleged assault against women and/or children is deemed worse than that of a man/boy then how is the very thing they are trying to protect - inclusiveness - valid?

They outsmarted themselves by coming up with this potential 10+ year jail term as something of a criteria but how many times do we see judges go the bottom end of a sentence?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8