Chee Kam assault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Interesting that nothing more has been said about Cher Kam’s assault charge. Did he get off? The last I heard he was attending court Feb 4 but there are no articles concerning a verdict.

Why has this been swept under the rug whilst Walker sits on the sidelines for an assault charge? If it might have been a male cab driver, does that render you exempt from suspension?

yeah 11 years prison sentence or violence against women or children I think......

MY understanding is it’s mandatory if a max penalty of 11 year prison sentence, otherwise it is at the discretion of Todd “consistency is overrated” Greenberg

Interesting that nothing more has been said about Cher Kam’s assault charge. Did he get off? The last I heard he was attending court Feb 4 but there are no articles concerning a verdict.

Why has this been swept under the rug whilst Walker sits on the sidelines for an assault charge? If it might have been a male cab driver, does that render you exempt from suspension?

I asked this question to Greenturd and Beattie on Twitter.

I was really shocked that I got no response from either.....

Fugging useless dopes.

The new policy requires the possible sentence to be 10 years or more.

Walkers matter does not carry a gaol sentence of anywhere near 10 years. The maximum if dealt with in the local court is 2 years for AOABH. It is 5 years if considered serious enough to be forwarded to district court. The description of the matter suggests to me it would be low end AOABH or dropped to common assault, if determined guilty. I would be most surprised if a full time prison term was considered. More likely community service or a large fine and bond.

I thought the post title may have been a play on words re Chee Kam's assault on the Broncos tryline last night ....

I thought the post title may have been a play on words re Chee Kam's assault on the Broncos tryline last night ....
https://twitter.com/Eden_Richards/status/1116481602857521152?s=19

IMG_20190412_173630.jpg

Both are guilty of offences against vulnerable victims. Why should one alleged perpetrator be treated differently to the other. If Greenberg rubbed out Walker before being found guilty or pleading guilty then he should have done the same with Chee Cham. This highlights the inconsistency of the emperors rulings and the pathetic lack of transparency and inconsistency in this arbitrary decision making process. Don’t get me wrong if anyone is guilty of violence against a vulnerable victim they should be rubbed out.. at least until a club with enough financial clout can get Greenberg to look them in the eye and give the absolution.

This is just getting fukking stupid. The guy is convicted of assault and not stood down. Assault is assault regardless of gender or age. Filthy arseholes running this show!!! C’mon 60 minutes, do your job and report on a story that is truly hideous! Shameful. Really time for this code to get out of the dark ages.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8