Check this out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
On sunday at the cricket I was sitting directly behind the Pro photographers with there $20k lenses.

Well I got talking to this Photographer Will Burgess who works for REUTERS He was uploading the shots to them as they were being taken (via ftp)

Well I thought id have a look to see his stuff and I noticed one that was similar to mine.

This is his photo
sport17100518.jpg

Stuart MacGill of Australia is hit in the solar plexus as World XI wicket keeper Mark Boucher looks on during Australia's innings on day three of the Super Series test match in Sydney October 16, 2005. Australia were all out for 199 runs, setting their opponents a target of 355 runs to win.

16 Oct 2005 REUTERS/Will Burgess

This is one of mine.
Australia%20v%20ICC%20World%2011-23.jpg

Anyhow I thought it was pretty cool.

I note that his camera focuses only on the subject and blurs the background where as yours has a better long range focus.

They are both almost identicle though

That's cool- the only difference (apart from a split second) is that they have sharpened up the image in the foreground.

I was out there on Sunday, pissed as a nit though had to have yesterday off work

Yep the focusing is different. They use a big 600mm lense. While mine is a 200mm with a doubler on it which gets it to 400mm.
There aperture would of been much larger therefore more blur in the background from the pro's pic.

A group of about 80 of my brothers mates went on Sunday all wearing the same shirts.
My brother designed the shirts- not sure what colour but they were neon of some variety and on the shirt was a pic of the Crown and Andrews board game Test Match, with two little kids playing- one has his hands in his face and the other one is giving him the bird (both were outlines of my nephew). Underneath it said "It's more than just a game." Did any of you guys see them?

PJ the only thing I saw was the bar and some boring cricket, no atmosphere at all. I was in the concourse in front of the Brewongle stand where were they sitting?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2