channel 7 -monaghan to bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For real?

Oh dear god. Thank heaven I live in QLD. I won't be able to stand watching a bunch of poofs parade across the Harbour Bridge.

channel 9 said the same thing,however they the souths coach on there saying that a call to souths had been made by manly to souths offering monas for next year.
manly must really wanna get rid of him

the easter bunny has come early!good things come to those who wait.

you can hear those save the whale signs being knocked up already.

they didnt want him 2 months ago and we havent won a game since.blind freddy can see they will pay for the limo across the bridge.

I have no problem with this decision, as long as the club has something in the wings.

If that something is anything less that Jamie Lyon I will be disappointed.

Just a few points.......

1 - That pretty much writes this year off.

2 - If the other players don't get along with him then fair enough, but what do they think?

3 - We are still short on a quality hooker, 5/8, winger and front rower for next year. Where will they come from?

4 - If Monaghan is released, the management better have a pending announcement of another major signing or I will pretty much flip my lid.

Now that this has made the news it will put the final nail in our coffin for this year. With randall, Harris and now Monnaghan leaving at the end of the year they haven't much to play for.

Now if we could only get rid of princess. Are the roosters still interested?

am i tempted to start a save mona's petition on ME - just too see a) what happens
b) How long before max quotes it in his support of mona's...

do you fellows really believe that this would happen just out of spite.read between the lines for goodness sake.as for this year lets stop kidding ourselves.sunday will be 7 in a row with a best possible and remote option of broncos at suncorp.we are so far out of our depth it is not funny in terms of title chances.next season is more important now.free up some cash and remove what has obviously become an internal sore.

do you fellows really believe that this would happen just out of spite.read between the lines for goodness sake.as for this year lets stop kidding ourselves.sunday will be 7 in a row with a best possible and remote option of broncos at suncorp.we are so far out of our depth it is not funny in terms of title chances.next season is more important now.free up some cash and remove what has obviously become an internal sore.

Nothing is more beneficial that a place in the finals, despite the outcome.

I highly doubt a premiership is going to come our way next year without finals experience. Not to mention the lack of a winger, front rower, hooker and 5/8.

in answer to one of those questions blunty -we are a lot better chance of recruiting in one of those positions now we are not falking out 240k for a reserve grader.

when will you blokes give up.we will lose 7 in a row , have not looked like scoring points as a team in 2 months, and under pressure we fold like a deck of cards.he is not the answer,he oviously is not liked by the powers that be and is not our future.

he is an average hooker from canberra who has not produced.im sick of condoning mediocrity.bye bye.

in answer to one of those questions blunty -we are a lot better chance of recruiting in one of those positions now we are not falking out 240k for a reserve grader.

I don't necassarily agree he's a reserve grader, however he's worth is much less that 240K. The question is still there to be asked, what is left to sign?

Looking at the 'head to head' stats of our front rowers with the likes of Baily, Ryles, Webcke and Second Receiver is laughable.

All of the above mentioned average 140 + metres a game. King averages 61, whilst Kite averages 107.

No shock to why we can't match it in high intensity games, nothing to do with our halves. The buck doesn't get past the front row.

Do management think Burns is the goods? Do they think Groom is ready? Do they think Meaney is the goods? Do they have Lyon in the bag?( !pray: )

I suppose everything will be answerred sooner rather than later, but it isn't looking good for next season with guys like King still on the roster.

Unfortunately, will we feature as nothing more than a mere top 8 side, making up the numbers.

agreed He might limp us into a top 8 spot but we will not win the comp with him. Make the tough decision and keep building

This is from an RLeague article about 2 weeks ago.

"The mail we're getting is that Manly will snare both Orford and Melbourne centre Steve Bell with Monaghan already being linked to a big offer from Souths"

he will not make an iota of difference so who cares.he has been here 18 months for gods sake.what is going on with this bloke and his fans.have manly slumped this far we need to elevate this sort of player to martyrdom.as a bloke who has seen jones,fulton,eadie,randall,lyons,roberts,menzies and co bleed maroon and white i cannot and will not ever understand this part of our history.

he will not make an iota of difference so who cares.he has been here 18 months for gods sake.what is going on with this bloke and his fans.have manly slumped this far we need to elevate this sort of player to martyrdom.as a bloke who has seen jones,fulton,eadie,randall,lyons,roberts,menzies and co bleed maroon and white i cannot and will not ever understand this part of our history.

I don't see anyone disagreeing with us letting him go mate.

Simple fact is that I am more worried about having a quality side next year, and unless our juniors come from no where and impress in the NRL we have nothing.

Oh well, I was hoping that he may have made an alright hooker next year.

Won't be handing in my membership if he goes...in fact I may upgrade it.

then why raise these concerns with this thread.him leaving has no effect whtsoever on those problems except it gives us greater power to address them with more cash.

Seriously how is this a good decision? 240k is not enough to go out and buy a quality front rower 5/8 hooker and a winger.

We are ****ed next year. Forget this year too. I cant believe you are all happy enough to wait another ****ing year before watching Manly in the finals. We were on the way before the lets get Monas out of the club **** starting happening.

I dont want to wait another year.. but now we have to due to the **** thats running our club.

Im sick of it. 7 years without finals footy. ****en hell.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4