• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The real change we need us about 10 more first graders that have some heart!

Blame whomever you wish for last night but the real reason is , lack of heart by a bunch of overpaid nufties!!
Yep, that was the difference. What the cowboys achieved last night with their backs against the wall was not a one off. Their run to the grand final last year without JT and Scott was based on pure heart.

Last night was simply a game between a club with a strong culture and one without.

Blame whomever you wish for last night but the real reason is , lack of heart by a bunch of overpaid nufties!!

61E7BA45-F8FA-48E9-A1D9-CDE7CC9854E1.jpeg

Winterstein looks so intimidating. I remember a play last season, where he literally steamrolled an opposition player? What the hell is going on?

Against Penrith at Brookie set up a great try for Turbo. Haven't seen it since he is only in 1st grade because if injury.

You think Lane and Thompson are appalling? They have both been very good.
Thompson is hot and cold and in most clubs he’d be their 3rd or 4th string back rower.Unfortunately he is no.1 at Manly.And whilst Lane has been pretty good recently,he has the same impact as Aaron Woods.He doesn’t hit hard in defence nor does bend the line often in attack.I can’t think of a very successful Manly side that didn’t have outstanding rep quality backrowers.Thompson and Lane would be handy if they were the back ups

Yep, that was the difference. What the cowboys achieved last night with their backs against the wall was not a one off. Their run to the grand final last year without JT and Scott was based on pure heart.

Last night was simply a game between a club with a strong culture and one without.
And Taumalolo

Thompson is hot and cold and in most clubs he’d be their 3rd or 4th string back rower.Unfortunately he is no.1 at Manly.And whilst Lane has been pretty good recently,he has the same impact as Aaron Woods.He doesn’t hit hard in defence nor does bend the line often in attackThompson and Lane would be handy if they were the back ups

Sorry but i totally disagree with everything here. Both have been very good in sh*t team performances. Lane especially has been outstanding this season.

Sorry but i totally disagree with everything here. Both have been very good in sh*t team performances. Lane especially has been outstanding this season.
No need to apologise,but does that mean you disagree with the fact Manly’s successful sides always had rep quality backrowers?

2019 seriously how many current players make it ? It doesn't matter if they have 1 or 2 good games a month , seriously would you want that in your team week in week out . We need consistency so how many can you name ?

Turbo, kelly , walker , Jorge , Dce , Afb , Thompson, Jake and Api , Tanganoa .Pasaka. Thats it from me . No Taupau , no perrett , no lane , no Uate , No Hodkinson , no Wright no Sironon just to name a few . We need another clean out . Coaching staff .. No Cartwright , Barrett to be kept and given a year with a settled side and no injuries. Bring back the Crusher and Donny Singh and keep Toovey Close.

Thompson is hot and cold and in most clubs he’d be their 3rd or 4th string back rower.Unfortunately he is no.1 at Manly.And whilst Lane has been pretty good recently,he has the same impact as Aaron Woods.He doesn’t hit hard in defence nor does bend the line often in attack.I can’t think of a very successful Manly side that didn’t have outstanding rep quality backrowers.Thompson and Lane would be handy if they were the back ups
You are watching a different game to me - I couldn’t disagree more.

Absolutely correct, and Mark, unfortunately mediocrity (or below) is the new norm for our club. We're obviously had 3 or 4 years of these **** performances from mostly a bunch of fringe first graders and an improvement is absolutely no where in sight. With the current owners and coaching staff I do not see a return to the good times. I see this crap continuing for years. We are essentially the "bitches" of the NRL and the pricks do not even have the courtesy or respect to use lube on us when they bend us over.

Winterstein looks so intimidating. I remember a play last season, where he literally steamrolled an opposition player? What the hell is going on?
Quality players perform quality play on a consistent basis . Nothing has changed with him.

First question :What is a coaches role ?
MOTIVATOR
INNOVATOR
EDUCATOR
MENTOR
ROLE MODEL
Next Question; Has he lost the dressing room ?

They just all look broken men.
The last minute loss to the Raiders was probably very deflating for our players ...we were so close to being on a serious winning run. Must have rocked their confidence a bit.

As for change, great, lets get better players coaches and owners.
On the other hand, all year we've scarcely been able to field the same side 2 weeks in a row and it's just as likely that the constant changes have been a big part of the problem.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8