• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

double hoops

First Grader
Can someone tell me what we need. We are playing a reserve grade team, with a wise but busted old half and just one good forward. And we are getting smashed.

Something is seriously broken.

And it has nothing to do with injuries or trobojevics.

I'm not sure this group don't deserve a wooden spoon. Just terrible. There is just no heart.

Does a Manly footy side just not show up like this?

Something has to give.

We need a game plan & to get back to basics i.e. our forwards need to concentrate on hitting the ball up instead of trying to step & shimmy before they hit the line & trying to force offloads every time.

We need quick play the balls & hard runners to lay the platform for our halves & backs to come into play with the opposition on the back foot.

We need halves that know what they're going to do before they get the ball.

We need to apply pressure to our opposition when they're coming out of their danger zone.

Too many reserve grade standard players.Back Rowers are appalling,even if at full strength.Perrett makes Aaron Woods look like Taumalolo

Winterstein looks so intimidating. I remember a play last season, where he literally steamrolled an opposition player? What the hell is going on?

Too many reserve grade standard players.Back Rowers are appalling,even if at full strength.Perrett makes Aaron Woods look like Taumalolo
Cow's were full of reserve grade players tonight and didn't seem to stop them

Winterstein looks so intimidating. I remember a play last season, where he literally steamrolled an opposition player? What the hell is going on?
Yeah, clearly remember that play. Problem is, Ryan, it was a one off and the only steamrolling play he produced over that whole season.

He was a reserve for the aussie sevens rugby after failing at rugby league and the club trumpeted him as a big signing.

But guys, it's his defense that makes him valuable. I dunno, trying to find the positives :sweating:

I really didn't like Trent starting Gonski tonight. He's been out for a while. Sure he was ahead of Winter before he got injured. But Winterstein had his best game ever last week, well work rate wise any way. I kind of think we look better defensively when Franks in the team.

They just all look broken men.

The real change we need us about 10 more first graders that have some heart!

Blame whomever you wish for last night but the real reason is , lack of heart by a bunch of overpaid nufties!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8