• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
When in crisis turn to youth!! it always serves you well. I think TB missed a major trick the other night in persisting with playing the wrong Wright. Matthew is an honest toiler but he does not have the speed or skills to cause defenses a threat from full-back, Tom Wright is a creator, has blinding speed and has experience as a 5/8. We hardly created a thing on Thursday night and it was crying out for something different.

TB is under pressure and he's painted himself into a corner over Hastings. Why not take a punt and blood some kids? If the call has been made not to retain certain players, used the last 11 games to get these kids some experience.

I know we have a top 30 restriction and the injury toll from hell. What we saw on Thursday night was some good honest toilers but hardly matchwinners.

Its an old saying, Change and grow or die!! This is what TB is facing right now!!

When in crisis turn to youth!! it always serves you well. I think TB missed a major trick the other night in persisting with playing the wrong Wright. Matthew is an honest toiler but he does not have the speed or skills to cause defenses a threat from full-back, Tom Wright is a creator, has blinding speed and has experience as a 5/8. We hardly created a thing on Thursday night and it was crying out for something different.

TB is under pressure and he's painted himself into a corner over Hastings. Why not take a punt and blood some kids? If the call has been made not to retain certain players, used the last 11 games to get these kids some experience.

I know we have a top 30 restriction and the injury toll from hell. What we saw on Thursday night was some good honest toilers but hardly matchwinners.

Its an old saying, Change and grow or die!! This is what TB is facing right now!!
Spot on!
We are playing a conservative brand of football and still being beaten. I'm placing most of the blame on our backline, particularly DCE and Hodkinson. They are not giving Kelly, Suli or our wingers any chance to attack. It's time to throw Tom Wright into the mix. He'll at least try things. We may as well lose having a crack than playing boring football and still being beaten.

First question :What is a coaches role ?
MOTIVATOR
INNOVATOR
EDUCATOR
MENTOR
ROLE MODEL
Next Question; Has he lost the dressing room ?
I hope the dressing room is not lost. I saw it there the the other night, it's that ****ty one under the Jane Try stand. Wouldn't surprise me though if the NRL took the dressing room away from us too though as further punishment just for being Manly.

Can someone tell me what we need. We are playing a reserve grade team, with a wise but busted old half and just one good forward. And we are getting smashed.

Something is seriously broken.

And it has nothing to do with injuries or trobojevics.

I'm not sure this group don't deserve a wooden spoon. Just terrible. There is just no heart.

Does a Manly footy side just not show up like this?

Something has to give.
Mate, it’s the coach. Your tongue in cheek post confirms it’s the coach.

The last minute loss to the Raiders was probably very deflating for our players ...we were so close to being on a serious winning run. Must have rocked their confidence a bit.

As for change, great, lets get better players coaches and owners.
On the other hand, all year we've scarcely been able to field the same side 2 weeks in a row and it's just as likely that the constant changes have been a big part of the problem.

After stuffing it up last weekend they should of been pumped to hammer the under strength Cowboys. But no they were pathetic. Its a new low that hoping for three on the trot is the new norm. Check out how many in a row the good teams are winning.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8