Ch 9 ****tards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Based in Adelaide. Watching footy show on ****face 9 . Get to manly highlights, watch 8 seconds and cut to an add, no break just ads. Get back after ad and manly game finished and doing cancerra game

Absolute farking dik hoarding 12 sandwhich eating arse plungers .

Same here. Based in Adelaide and they basically cut the talk on our game to show bloody ads.

Was not impressed sitting here.

I get your point but (Manly should get equal coverage)....

just watch the highlights online?

- always appreciate an insult with "12 sandwich eating.." in it!

edit - changed my mind. Damn those slack biased buggers! Damn them to hell!

Have to admit though, that NRL Handyman segment was funny :rofl:

No good lawn for 33 years (Worms), tearing up plans for Brookie, brown paper "lunch" bags from the Chooks. Have to admit that it was funny.

Last edited:
I get your point but (Manly should get equal coverage)....

just watch the highlights online?

- always appreciate an insult with "12 sandwich eating.." in it!

edit - changed my mind. Damn those slack biased buggers! Damn them to hell!

I hear ya, but it was pretty blatant. I thought they were going to cross to someone for a national diaster response and it was just **** ads about **** knows

Cherry passed the ball to some arse sponger on a reality show and it was perfectly timed so they said welcome back

in newcastle we saw the start of the manly highlights then crossed to the p.m.'s address. when it finished and they returned to normal broadcasting they were showing the raiders game as if they didn't realise no-one was watching. maybe they could take a tip from the WWE. they are still putting on a show with no crowd but when an ad is on the wrestlers stop for a chat!

Yep, spot on @jbb/james. Was so looking forward to them saying something positive about Manly, but we couldn't have that!

Do you think they would've wiped the Raiders game instead of ours? I think not, especially with a Raiders fan hosting it.

Why 12 sandwiches .... is a dozen significant .. why not 9 sandwiches or 11 sandwiches .... and why are sandwich eaters even in there ... is eating a sandwich a bad thing ? ... I enjoy the odd sandwich ... true, I don't eat 6x2 of them .....

I was pissed off initially too but as they cut to the PM's address and then their own news reporters I'd say it was all just lost in the mix.
Erin seemed quite surprised when she had to drop everything.

What I don't get is they probs just carried on as usual and it would be up to the director/producer etc to seemlessly put in back in. I know they needed to make up time but surely they would've known where they were up to then could've dropped the segment where they had pre-recorded stuff regarding players debuts, that could've been shown any other bloody week. Or god forbid, they cut into the womens footy segment.

I was in shock with Anasta...
Improved recently on not bagging Manly too much, then when Tafua gets the ball stripped, he thought it was play on
Other commentators say clearly dislodged by the Rooster player...he then agreed and says ..."yeh it was stripped but someone else got away with it in another game this weekend so should let it go "???

Why 12 sandwiches .... is a dozen significant .. why not 9 sandwiches or 11 sandwiches .... and why are sandwich eaters even in there ... is eating a sandwich a bad thing ? ... I enjoy the odd sandwich ... true, I don't eat 6x2 of them .....

Psssh, anyone can eat 9 or 11 sandwiches, but 12?? Dayum!

also:

I was in shock with Anasta...
Improved recently on not bagging Manly too much, then when Tafua gets the ball stripped, he thought it was play on
Other commentators say clearly dislodged by the Rooster player...he then agreed and says ..."yeh it was stripped but someone else got away with it in another game this weekend so should let it go "???
Anasta is a cocksmoking, 12 sandwich eating fukstick.

12 sandwhich eating was an eddie murphy line from harlem nights i think. It worked as a suitable slagg off then and is still true to this day

With this and many insults the trick is not to think too hard and just go with the flow. I too enjoy a sandwhich and clean windows but to be called a window licker is disparaging.

Not the best example due to the fact you only have to lick one window , where a sandwhich has reasonable limits

12 saladas may be ok. Not sure of the sliding scale when it comes to crackers but never ever doubt my sandwhich knowledge. Its a given

12 sandwhich eating was an eddie murphy line from harlem nights i think. It worked as a suitable slagg off then and is still true to this day

THAT'S IT!! I thought it was from 'White men can't jump" when Wesley Snipes loses to Woodie on the b-ball court.

But it is from Harlem Nights!

(under-rated movie)

THANKS!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8