Centers Conundrum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stick with what we have for now, I’m a Suli fan and think he has plenty to offer though and he look more natural on the left

Parker, I was on record saying he is the worst player I have seen for Manly. He is the most unathletic back in the entire competition, makes Daryl Halligan look like Jason Saab speed wise, but what little talent he has been blessed with, he puts everything into it and works so hard you can’t help but admire him
Parker runs straight and hard. He gets creamed most times but, so far this season, he has bounced back. He takes the hard hit-ups. He is very courageous. He also is a good defender.
I've just watched the Donkeys play; they are full of 'talent' with pea hearts and their results show it. Parker puts everything on the line, like Harpo, which is why they may be the slowest centre pairings in the NRL but they are probably the best defensively.

Defense winds premierships, i would stay with the patter we have

For mine there is no conundrum.

Walks is playing well as the #14, and Brad Parker and Morgan Harper have taken over as the #1 centre pairing at the club ... which obviously leaves no room for Suli in our top XVII.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4