Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was happy to get Cartwright on a minimum deal .... but if the figures of $800,000 are real .... forget it .... tell 'em they're dreaming .....

too big a risk for that sort of coin ....

Was happy to get Cartwright on a minimum deal .... but if the figures of $800,000 are real .... forget it .... tell 'em they're dreaming .....

too big a risk for that sort of coin ....
If we can get him for what lane was on or being offered it will be a good buy. I mean Cartwrights potential upside is far greater than anyone I can think of in the comp at the moment due to his lack of recent form. If we were happy to pay lane x amount I'd say we'd be laughing if carty come at the same amount. From memory lane wasn't crash hot when we signed him either, at least carty does have runs on the board

If we can get him for what lane was on or being offered it will be a good buy. I mean Cartwrights potential upside is far greater than anyone I can think of in the comp at the moment due to his lack of recent form. If we were happy to pay lane x amount I'd say we'd be laughing if carty come at the same amount

I think Lane was around $200k ...... that would require the Tits to pay out about $600k per year for ? years for him to play for us ..... I know the Tits are owned by the NRL and they are incompetent fools ..... but are they that fukken mad ?????

I think Lane was around $200k ...... that would require the Tits to pay out about $600k per year for ? years for him to play for us ..... I know the Tits are owned by the NRL and they are incompetent fools ..... but are they that fukken mad ?????
Fingers crossed haha.. 200k freed up is better than having a 800k player sitting in reggie's kicking stones. But your right, you would assume titans will play hard ball. I suggest we just give them the ultimatum of take it or leave it. Anything is possible, knights were owned by nrl and we got uate payed for and delivered practically

Fingers crossed haha.. 200k freed up is better than having a 800k player sitting in reggie's kicking stones. But your right, you would assume titans will play hard ball. I suggest we just give them the ultimatum of take it or leave it

For $200k I think he would have his choice of any club in the comp .....

He's actually impossible to assess. No disputing that he has a bucketload of talent. It's the off field stuff.
Some people run into life stuff and can put it behind them. For others it can change their outlook forever and they're never the same again.
??????

Even in his breakout year, Bryce was still meekly falling off tackles. He had one of the highest missed tackle counts.

He is of the Glenn Stewart edge back-rower mould in attack, but does not have the toughness and defensive skillset required to succeed as a consistent NRL level forward at the moment.

Not sure why we would want him since even at his best at the panthers he was still inconsistent and ordinary.

Even if he was playing for free, I could see him making the culture of the team worse so once again, why do we want him?

If its coz of John Cartwright, can we please tell him to fk off.

NRL sold Titans to Frizelle and another GC millionair last year.

Bryce went and bought from a competitor Car Dealer this year and posted car on instagram :banghead:

He is Hayne mentally :rolleyes:

Google Api and his first wife!

Bryce's former squeeze was way in his past.
He had moved on and had a family with another woman by the time he left the Riff.

Manly must be getting a great deal to take on such a high maintenance player :confused:
A different situation with what happened with Api's partner and Bryce's ex-partner. There is a lot of alleged bad history surrounding Cartwright and his ex-partners (anyone who doesn't remember can google it). And I hope now that he has his life in order and there are no outside distractions.

I have a feeling this is also partly due to the fact that Barrett might be leaving at the end of the year and John Cartwright will take over. Boy I hope Cartwright doesn’t get the gig.
I was thinking the same thing.

Manly should target Corey Oates ahead of another head case :wait:

images

The NRL is an overpopulated graveyard of players with immense talent that never made it. I think we would be buying trouble.

I have a feeling this is also partly due to the fact that Barrett might be leaving at the end of the year and John Cartwright will take over. Boy I hope Cartwright doesn’t get the gig.
Perish the thought! I had a nice big T bone lined up for tonight, I've just lost my appetite!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8