Caption this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
ClCV9ryUgAATLuA.jpg

Keep talking foz while I wrap him up " Bad boy bubby style ".
" You're a lovely woman choc".

Foz - " Matty Ballin !! well f*@k me I never thought I'd see the day you'd sign with the Eels, welcome aboard"

Choc - [thinking] - Matt Ballin ??? where do I know that name from ? he sure looks familiar.

Foz: Just try telling 'em you need to go to rehab Isaac. If that doesn't work you might need to walk around with your arm in a sling. Either way it's pretty easy to get them to pay you heaps to do nothing. It's like Centrelink on steriods.

Choc: They paid me to retire FFS!

BA: I know nothing...

Dalai to the squeel squad -
" OK guys ...the seasons rooted.....I've got a surprise for you though.....this is as close as any of you under the table money grabbers are gonna get to a premiershop....I've organised for you to go and touch a premirrship winner....be gentle.....if you're nice they might even let you touch their rings...if you're super nice they might even show you their rings from grand final day...ok relax....one line you muppetts."

Foran: "Me and choc have taken the Eels to the cleaners thanks to this prick in front of us here, so how much did sting the Tigers Matt?

De Gois: "Nice to meet you guys at last, I heard we had a couple of big money recruits from Manly but I've never seen you at the games."
Foran: "No we don't play very often"
Dalai: "*&%&* I just trod in something. One of the board members must have been round here earlier."

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7