Captain for 2017?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dude??
giphy.gif

We need an inspirational captain with a great win/loss record. I suppose Brayden is out of the question?

Do y'all think dce might shine once all the oldies have retired? Maybe he feels a bit stifled at the moment at 1) Not actually being the captain and 2) the old firm (Lyon, Matai, Stewart) still probably rule the sheds?

yes
no
beer
I will choose option 3 please sir. ;)

Perhaps to new to first grade but I'm thinking of one of the Trobojevic boys, maybe Jake.
Who would I like?
Jamie Buhrer

They looked like a team who had garnered an idea last week because Buhrer looked like a guy who knew what he was doing.

DCE is only captain of himself. Anything thing else that comes out of that fact is incidental.

Do y'all think dce might shine once all the oldies have retired? Maybe he feels a bit stifled at the moment at 1) Not actually being the captain and 2) the old firm (Lyon, Matai, Stewart) still probably rule the sheds?

yes
no
beer

Nailed it

I nominate smokin Joe Galavao!
I mean Joe 2.0!
I mean Siosa Vave..

Not realisticly :raisedhands: but the way his form is going, he's playing like Joe at peak form and that's a good leader for the forwards at the moment.

As for an actual captain next year I suppose Snake is the rightful leader if he plays on. The vice captain would get a perfect amount of experience for the following year as snake might only make it on the field occasionally next year so the inherent captain after him will already have the experience under his belt for 2018..

DCE should not be captain. He left our club last year for more money at the titans and has not loyalty in the team that made him what he is today. No way would I ever give my captincy to player like that. Jake trbojevic is standout for me

Dce hands down, in the bag , kiss the baby , done n dusted, are the Kennedys gun shy , sure as eggs , sure as **** , dce for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4