Can we stop new registrations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
meh its just some coding clean up :)

A lot of work with limited time.

What hardware is available to you. I wouldn't mind finding some prices anyway

Maybe it's easier to delay the approval to the forum for 24 hours from the time of applying.

That way new members can't post until the next day. And in times of crisis we could move the 24 hours up to 48 or 72.

Remember the bleating on MWSE when it became pay for view !! I'd imagine we'd get the same reaction here from those who have a well honed sense of entitlement.

I am not sure how paid membership would increase the quality of debate / content

It would stop trolling and reactions but what else?

If it was ever in the pipeline this site could be much more that just for forum. It is the best site for Manly fans on the net (IMO), it has huge potential and I am sure Daniel is very aware of that.

lsz said:
I am not sure how paid membership would increase the quality of debate / content

It would stop trolling and reactions but what else?

See your point mate, only a thought.

Daniel said:
meh its just some coding clean up :)

A lot of work with limited time.

What hardware is available to you. I wouldn't mind finding some prices anyway

Desktop, notebooks, associated acessories, printers (ink/laser - single/multifunction) servers and routers.

I will send you a message.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7