Can we recover?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The minute I say no ... is the minute I stop being a supporter.

In fact ... the team needs our support now more than ever, everyone of us should be sending an email to the front office telling them we believe in them.

I am sending an email as soon as @HappilyManly gives me the best email address to send it to.

Hope the boys show some passion and fight, rip into the roosters pack knowing that the season is one the line in this game. I think we can win as long as we defend a lot better, stop offloads and play some footy.

It's basically the same squad that thumped the Roosters and the Sharks. I think we desperately need Sironen back and Taufua is a big loss too. But the biggest problems are mental. I don't know if we will bounce back, but we certainly can!

Yes absolutely we can. Was speaking to one of the players who said that over the last few weeks Baz has really ramped up the intensity at training.

I think he was aware that we probably were due for a few losses and is using this time to get the players in peak condition and revved right up for the back end of the regular competition.

Great coaches do this, that's why our form has dipped from around round 17. Watch the performances pick right up as that training intensity is tapered off.

The minute I say no ... is the minute I stop being a supporter.

In fact ... the team needs our support now more than ever, everyone of us should be sending an email to the front office telling them we believe in them.

I am sending an email as soon as @HappilyManly gives me the best email address to send it to.
Spam the Mighty Sea Eagles with love :h:
giphy.gif

https://www.facebook.com/ManlySeaEagles

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/social/twitter.html

The best jerseys :clap:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXO58vEAP1H/?taken-by=manlyseaeagles

For mine - it doesn't actually matter.

We have over-performed this season to date, and I would take tick in the box for this team, considering we are carrying dead weight (in terms of $$$ in the cap).

What matters to me is the performances we put in over the next few weeks, not the actual results. If we play strong, defensive, cohesive games where we show pride and commitment, then I will be happy, and will be content that our culture continues to develop leading in to a very important 18 and 19 seasons

We will lose this weekend then going to win our next 4 games against bottom 8 teams then we will lose first or second round in the finals in my opinion

I think you are close here, we lose this game, and the last game, win the rest and finish on 32. Play the Dragons and win, Beat the Roosters, and Storm, then go toe to toe with the Broncos in the GF, and win!
yeah nah we won't be winning a gf with Matt Wright in our side and Kelly

Have to say no. We drop out this weekend and we won't get back in. We have no defensive structure. It's pathetic arm grabbing at moment.

I guess the real question is what do we define as a recovery? If that is coming back from here to win the big one....no. If it's to turn around the slump and get into the 8 (in place 5 to 8)....yes. We may even get through to week 2. But that's the limit for this year....which I am more than happy with considering where we have been for 2 years.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8