Can we recover?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think we can.

It's interesting we had two weeks earlier in the year where our defense was put to the sword, leaking 65 points in two weeks. Ironically they were two back to back home defeats to Dragons and Storm.

I believe after this we came out with a much improved performance and win against Canberra.

IMG_0416.JPG

I agree with him

Yes , they are more then capable to manage this. They are still a good enough side and with the key quality players to make the difference . Just need some variation in attack to break the predictability cycle and of course more intent and determination to just muscle up better in defence

Yes. We'll beat the Chooks and win the remaining 4 games after that to finish on 36 points:nod:

I think we can.
We need to get back to basics and go from there. Would like to see Darcy take on a starting role and have Lawrence or maybe even Taupau coming off the bench.

I think we can.
We need to get back to basics and go from there. Would like to see Darcy take on a starting role and have Lawrence or maybe even Taupau coming off the bench.
Taupau, although a LITTLE more quiet than usual, is still one of the form props in the comp. Still managed 132m against the storm and had a huge workload. Lawrence should stay prop as well imo, he's been one of our best when we're on. Id actually rather lussick be dropped with his form atm. A fan of his but he has too many brain explosions and doesn't have anywhere near the impact as usual.

Well ive recovered, scrubbed up all right. Had a few bourbons for the game, a nice pasta after, an early night and im as good as new. Well the older new anyway.

But thanks for asking. Got a scout camp to attend this weekend and i presume ill be a bit tragic this monday though. Faaaarken hard work they are

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8