Can we Beat Melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
We were ordinary tonight but it is a good sign that can be average and still win.

What will be the Origin fallout?

Can our forwards match theirs in both defense and in metres?

Can Bell and Lyon etc cancel out Inglis and King?

What will be the Brookvale factor?

They haven't beaten us at Brookie for a long time, they have plenty of Origin players and we are unbeaten at home this year.

Should be a good test and show us whether we are real candidates or just taking up space up the top temporarily.

hopefully the less than average may fire them up for a big week much like a loss.

Melb also have three forwards mayby 4 to our 1.

Touch and go for mine. I think we can frustrate them. We just can't let them get a roll on. I think Choc v Hoffmann and Kite v White are going to be a couple of hummdingers !!!!

wont Ch 9 be spewing! I think this will be a game that will appeal to non Manly/Storm fans ie everyone is starting to hate manly again and would love watching them get beaten plus I would be happy to watch the storm play any day of the week against anyone.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4