Can someone please remind me...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am surprised that you stayed there that long as the beers are so expensive there.

The real question we want to know is:

Were you and Dan going home alone?

or with company............

Gee, and Dan was telling me he'd pull three hotties at least!

His irrisistable wit and charm must dissapear after 4 coronas does it?

sounds similiar to my night last night, got home at 5.30 this morning and for some reason thought it was a great idea to have 2 bowls of fruity bix while i watched the footy!!

despite what u may believe fruity bix aren't that great after about a thousand beers!! good night anyway

Peace!

Yeha I nicked off early, got sick of it. THe 10 - 1 rule kicked in and wasnt feeling in greatest health so went home.

Was a great night out though, clontaago and i were tearing it up i was dancing with one girl who was looking pretty fine, I put my hands on her hips and just turned right around and walked off!

Sounds as though you had a good time, better than being at home with a saucer and milk

Not like the old days Wheel before you got married. This time of year you used to be just getting to work straight from Sunday drinks and then counting down the hours before you could have lunch at the steyne.

You missed a good night on Thursday at the skiff club. Heffo was telling some of his stories when he worked in the country. Laughed at the one about the girl he picked up who took him back to her place and then showed him her trick. He was a bad bugger.

I'll never forget that call Dan.

Doug: What happened to that chick you were dancing with?
Dan: I put my hands on her hips!!

absolute gold.

I felt so ripped off!
She looked pretty good, blonde looked slim and pretty tidy, not a cup winner but looked to at least be a token entry in the race, a sunshine sally if you will. Then i felt her hips and immediately took my hands off and walked away. I am a harsh judge I guess!

[quote author=The Wheel]
No

Not like the old days Wheel before you got married. This time of year you used to be just getting to work straight from Sunday drinks and then counting down the hours before you could have lunch at the steyne.

You missed a good night on Thursday at the skiff club. Heffo was telling some of his stories when he worked in the country. Laughed at the one about the girl he picked up who took him back to her place and then showed him her trick. He was a bad bugger.
[/quote]

Those were they days - I don't know that heffo story. I was out with Stetch & Donco Tuesday night in the city - heard some of Donco Stretch's stories which were pretty funny.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4