Can someone please remind me...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I felt so ripped off!
She looked pretty good, blonde looked slim and pretty tidy, not a cup winner but looked to at least be a token entry in the race, a sunshine sally if you will. Then i felt her hips and immediately took my hands off and walked away. I am a harsh judge I guess!

So what was so wrong with her hips - maybe more rolls that a bakery :~?

[quote author=Daniel]
I felt so ripped off!
She looked pretty good, blonde looked slim and pretty tidy, not a cup winner but looked to at least be a token entry in the race, a sunshine sally if you will. Then i felt her hips and immediately took my hands off and walked away. I am a harsh judge I guess!

[/quote]

Like Doug said, she had a really nice face......

Nah she just wasn't up the standard we were after that night, she wasn;t too bad but i was after a size 10 or lower not a 12.

You were in with that other chick until Mark said you were married!! That was just heartless.

Yeah that absolutely killed me! Dead in the water..... There was no coming back. She was a tidy little one too. and one of us in meant the other was in with her friend. I could have killed mark for that one, just absolutely strangled him. He may go on a social ban for a fortnight!

[quote author=The Wheel]
[quote author=Daniel]
I felt so ripped off!

[/quote]

Like Doug said, she had a really nice face......

Nah she just wasn't up the standard we were after that night, she wasn;t too bad but i was after a size 10 or lower not a 12.

[/quote]

Totally understand - size 12 usually means size 16 in about 12 months anyway.

If you are going to a BBQ why take Round Steak when you can buy Scotch Filliet at the same butchers.

exactly. though to be honest there wasnt a whole lot of choice of quality cut meat at that place on saturday!

thats why you need to start with a size 6 or 8 that way they will struggle to reach a 12

lol yeah No matter how stern you are with the talk it just never really works

You were in with that other chick until Mark said you were married!! That was just heartless.

That is a low act. I could understand if she had an arse 2 axe handles across but if she was tidy....................

it was designed to move them away because they weren;t interested in him. I was very annoyed It isn't my fault he has a head right out of a sci fi movie!

lol yeah No matter how stern you are with the talk it just never really works

Totally agree, at times the best theory is 'treat mean, keeps them keen'

it was designed to move them away because they weren;t interested in him. I was very annoyed It isn't my fault he has a head right out of a sci fi movie!

Take him to the Taxi club, he might have a chance there. What does want, you to hold his hand when he talks to a chick, couldn't he move away and play the lonely guy role so a bird feels sorry for him.

He did eventually when doug and I went to tear it up on the dance floor.

He said "i cant dance" we told him neither do we, but who cares, you dont know wnayone!

Nahe he is a top bloke and one of my best mates, but he was killing me

With mates like that who needs enemies.

Is he the guy that goes to the footy????

Had a filth night friday night.........

Saturday night is the one i ended up eating cereal and watching the footy.

Friday night me and a couple of mates went into the valley (fortitude valley, brisbane), it's like king's cross i guess without the trannies and gay blokes, i mean like a street of pubs and clubs. Anyway, i got over the nite and me and a few of my mates went home and a couple stayed in. At like 4:30 in the morning one of my mates rings me and goes "where are ya mate, i'm coming home?" I go "only come home if you bring 2 chicks", sure enough 5:00 rolls by i hear a knock on the door i wake back up go down and open the door. There's my mate with 2 stunners!!

Turned into an awesome night and got the chicks number, haven't rung her back yet hahaha as wheel said "treat em mean, keep em keen"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2