Can I be the first to say...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But guys why arent you hitting the panic button and saying Toovs cant coach and our club is fk'd and how you arent renewing your memberships next year? lol. Come on, make some emotionally unintelligent statements!

Not really, scoring points against a team resting players and taking their foot of the pedal is more insulting than achieving.

Maybe it will give manly a shot in the arm though, but I hope it doesn't dull the embarrassment.

I love my club, but that was hard to watch

joeboy said:
Not really, scoring points against a team resting players and taking their foot of the pedal is more insulting than achieving.

Maybe it will give manly a shot in the arm though, but I hope it doesn't dull the embarrassment.

You! That man! Get out of my thread!

eggson said:
Don't forget - we've never lost 2 in a row all year.

Well we have now. But... We haven't lost three in a row!

Huzzah!

6/71 said:
joeboy said:

You! That man! Get out of my thread!

eggson said:
Don't forget - we've never lost 2 in a row all year.

Well we have now. But... We haven't lost three in a row!

Huzzah!

Oh crap i forgot about last week!!! So much for 'don't forget'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7