Calling all Article, content and news writers and submitters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It is time to start writing and submitting articles to the site.

If you would like to be a part of this and help us build our collection of Sea eagles news and information then please put your name here and let me know.

I want to build a full team for this and am looking for

Authors/Submitters
Editors
Publishers

We will be taking both original articles that you have written as well as news items you might find around the place.

Basically I need to know who is interested so that I can provide you with further instructions on how to do this.

I am hoping Berkley Eagle would like to get involved as he already does a great job with news on the forums. I also would love Darren to write reports on juniors and other things he sees.

But any of you who often watch or get involved in local Rugby league, juniors, go to games, basically anything we are interested in having you come on board and help us out and write articles get your info out to the world.

If you are not comfortable with putting your name here, please email me and I will  help sort everything out.

Basically I am currently looking at a way to import all your current usernames into the system and you will only need to use the forgot password to request a new password.

But let me know and lets get this thing kicking.

Dan

ok cool. For now sign up on the main site and i will adjust your account to a publishers account

Yeah that is a fair call I should mention that but you have done that for me now :)

ha ha

Yeah logins can not have special characters like space etc this is for security reasons.

Not everyone will be a member of all portions of the site so it shouldn't be a big deal and it should have been something I enforced from the start, but you live and learn I guess

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6