Cade Cust into the 30?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a second rower from the central coast,he played reserve grade with us a little while ago and moved to Burleigh to see how it would go.More of a ball player,looks more likely a Workers signing than a guy for top 30(but don't know for sure)
Thanks Smokin' Joe. Sounds like he's a depth signing considering the injuries we've had in the second row.

I would love to see Manase Fainu in firsts.
He can defend, kick and has a really good understanding of whats in front of him.

He and Api could work together real well and the 5/8 position would be strengthened from what it is now :)

Thanks Joe and I think MANLY AL may be on the money and we are trying to decide who takes the last top30 spot. My guess is it will be Fainu.

We will know on june 29.

Thanks Joe and I think MANLY AL may be on the money and we are trying to decide who takes the last top30 spot. My guess is it will be Fainu.

We will know on june 29.
I think Fainu should be in the 30,but at the moment we need a half more than a hooker and I don't know if he has the ability to be an NRL half(just my opinion).He is also not listed to play this week and am not sure if he has a small niggling injury or if it is a longer term injury.

I just looked up the Jersey Flegg score. Manly V North Sydney. Easy win, right? We still have several good players from our premiership winning 2017 team, and we are only playing North Sydney, the easybeats . . .
North Sydney 30 d Manly 4!
What?
How can we go from 2017 premiers, and retain a number of the players, and get thrashed by Norths? How can our Under 16s and Under 18s be so good and yet our Under 20s are so poor?

Hate to break it to you all but no one who played halfback, hooker, utility can be promoted to the top 30 as Jackson Hastings is still in our top 30 and just because he got tossed to reserve grade isn’t a sufficient reason to the NRL to let a development player be upgraded to the top 30

Hate to break it to you all but no one who played halfback, hooker, utility can be promoted to the top 30 as Jackson Hastings is still in our top 30 and just because he got tossed to reserve grade isn’t a sufficient reason to the NRL to let a development player be upgraded to the top 30

Hastings aside i thought we still had spots to fill, thought we only had 28 registered at seasons start.

Lussick out, suli in, hodko in.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8