C. Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every year ,same doom merchants.
Yep they wake up with Elle McPherson, have the Porsche in the driveway, it is a sunny day, they are counting their millions, they are healthy - living the dream in a mansion but the toaster overcooked the toast and so the day apparently to them will be totally screwed and they punch holes in the wall! Fancy living your life always expecting the worst... what a bunch of negative sad sacks. You just have to think ...... poor bastards lol.

Yep they wake up with Elle McPherson, have the Porsche in the driveway, it is a sunny day, they are counting their millions, they are healthy - living the dream in a mansion but the toaster overcooked the toast and so the day apparently to them will be totally screwed and they punch holes in the wall! Fancy living your life always expecting the worst... what a bunch of negative sad sacks. You just have to think ...... poor bastards lol.

wait...

what type of Porsche?

Byron is overflowing with them .... meanwhile in my old beat up LR Discovery ...
Is Byron still "quiet" on weekends, we were down about a month ago on a sunday and drove straight into town.
Going down from the GC on sat to visit a relative.

I was amazed that thrre was parking and no traffic.

I was kinda just making a joke like....

Everything is amazing but if the porsche is rubbish (like a 924) then everything sucks...

Like a joke if you have to explain it, lol

:(

No. It has been packed since covid restrictions eased. Schoolies are on now so avoid it at all costs.

I was up at a mate's farm in Wilson's Creek last week & we drove into Byron on the Thursday arvo for a beer & a feed.

Every hotel & motel on the way in was showing "NO VACANCY" & the place was absolutely crawling with people.

We couldnt get into the Beach hotel as we didnt have reservations but fortunately the Northern were happy to have us so we had dinner & a couple there then headed to the Railway for another before calling it quits.

Lovely place Byron, the only problem is all the people lol.

We will miss his defence if he is traded. He holds the edge together making important stops. His attack has fallen away I must admit but carrying that knee injury wouldn’t of helped.

Im ok with this trade as it will free up a little more cap room
His defence is usually pretty tough, except by late this season his defence proved a liability as his knee problems stumped the decisions on that edge (often couldn’t keep up while shifting across and change of direction was impacted).

And as you said his attack has just become so one-dimensional and other than his offloads is limiting for our backs (which I feel we don’t want to be that type of team anymore that relies on second-phase). I think his 2020 season has given us the sign to look elsewhere

I like him, but for too long he just hasn’t really shown his potential and now seems to be getting comfortable in being your average second rower that doesnt need to do anything but run and take a tackle. He’s still good for a bargeover try but meh there’s more to his game that we need that he doesnt provide.

He always plays well against Tigers, but like some others he can go missing in other games when we need him

yes exactly as my retort was... sometimes people just don't get it!

Oh I agreed with your post... especially this bit:

" Fancy living your life always expecting the worst... what a bunch of negative sad sacks. You just have to think ...... poor bastards lol."

How much energy that takes would be far too much for me to have that outlook on life!

Oh I agreed with your post... especially this bit:

" Fancy living your life always expecting the worst... what a bunch of negative sad sacks. You just have to think ...... poor bastards lol."

How much energy that takes would be far too much for me to have that outlook on life!
sorry but I just can't understand how every day above ground isn't a fab day ... compared to the alternative and then onto Manly.... that I look forward with great enthusiasm every year until they prove me wrong... consistently .... as they did at the end of this year. Then I will get angry and throw things at the TV lol

If we entertain letting Sironen go, we have completely lost our marbles.

Addin Fonua-Blake
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen

For

Andrew Davey
Luke Garner
Josh Aloiai

Is not an upgrade in any way whatsoever. In fact it's a huge step backwards. We'd also have to be getting masses of cap space back. You'd get all three players for Addin Fonua-Blakes contract price alone.
Agree for sure mate,
Should not even consider Siro going he a forward leader I not that worried about afb going as paseka going to come good but yeah thommo replacement is underwhelming

Is Byron still "quiet" on weekends, we were down about a month ago on a sunday and drove straight into town.
Going down from the GC on sat to visit a relative.

I was amazed that thrre was parking and no traffic.
Wow you lucked it .... honestly traffic is a nightmare I don't know why people come here anymore surf is packed .... all the time .... real estate gone up 30% since the start of COVID ... movie people have taken every rental and paid big bucks for them .... a nightmare for local kids

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4