C. Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While other teams are currently building chemistry, training, and moving forward with their new acquisitions.....what are we doing? We are already losing ground on Hasler, Fulton, Cleal, Humphrey's inability to get the job done.
I don’t disagree , but it’s only the middle of November, let’s see what #NextWeek brings

Yes it's sad but unless as a whole club we have huge shift in attitude things look very bleak.

I have never been more disinterested in a off season for a long time.

Other clubs are at least giving their fans optimism and hope for 2021 us the very opposite.
What date do memberships automatically renew?

Yes it's sad but unless as a whole club we have huge shift in attitude things look very bleak.

I have never been more disinterested in a off season for a long time.

Other clubs are at least giving their fans optimism and hope for 2021 us the very opposite.
I’m more than optimistic. We have Tom Trbojevic, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Martin Taupau, Jake Trbojevic, ... up and comers in Keppie, Schuster, Ben Trbojevic, hopefully Fainu. I don’t like him, but we have Dylan Walker. We have Paseka, Olakautau... we have injury concerns, but our list of players is actually pretty good. If we get Aloiai and Garner as well, we are strong. There are plenty of other crap rosters in the NRL... ours isn’t that bad.

I’m more than optimistic. We have Tom Trbojevic, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Martin Taupau, Jake Trbojevic, ... up and comers in Keppie, Schuster, Ben Trbojevic, hopefully Fainu. I don’t like him, but we have Dylan Walker. We have Paseka, Olakautau... we have injury concerns, but our list of players is actually pretty good. If we get Aloiai and Garner as well, we are strong. There are plenty of other crap rosters in the NRL... ours isn’t that bad.
Like your optimism keep it up

Yep. We've gone towards a development system. It will reap its rewards over the next few seasons as the young guys come on and gel with our established core of very good players.

Fainu
Funa
Guacamole
GoJetski
Keppie
Paseka
Harper
Garrick
Fainu Jr
Burbo

All these players have yet to reach their potential. Some are in for a big season. Remember Penrith had a terrible injury run and then came good and it was always going to happen - same goes for us.

We only have 2 spots left by my count and its plain they want Saab and Aloaiaiauiao so dint know what people are expecting. There will not be any more signings above them. This is the squad and if the usual injury toll hits , which it will, then hello 1st spoon.

We only have 2 spots left by my count and its plain they want Saab and Aloaiaiauiao so dint know what people are expecting. There will not be any more signings above them. This is the squad and if the usual injury toll hits , which it will, then hello 1st spoon.
BUt if we don't get a single injury, Des will pick his old, known "quantities" over the young talented and most suited to the new game players. So we just miss the spoon.

I don’t disagree , but it’s only the middle of November, let’s see what #NextWeek brings
Nup. It's just about communication. I follow the Knights on Twit and the amount of information they disseminate re signings, intentions for players etc. is light years ahead of us. We are an amateur organisation owned by a very wealthy family with no desire to open their purse strings. And I don't just mean to sign players, I mean the front office if we have one.

Last edited:
Really do not think that there would be any intention to part ways with Curtis , already have lost a solid performer in AFB and while Siro was no where near his best from the mid point last season or so , would have to think that he can be used better and be a real asset again . Especially with Foz and Schuster as likely 6 options next season . Also still would not discount Walker being used as a 6 next season if required but Siro has usually been on the other edge with Walker there . Role and playing style of the 13 has noticeably changed recently and doubt that Siro or even Schuster may be best suited there . Siro just has to used more effectively and ideally less injury issues , at his best , still one of the better back rowers going around .

Great picture
Screenshot_20201121-193029_Samsung Internet.jpg

If we entertain letting Sironen go, we have completely lost our marbles.

Addin Fonua-Blake
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen

For

Andrew Davey
Luke Garner
Josh Aloiai

Is not an upgrade in any way whatsoever. In fact it's a huge step backwards. We'd also have to be getting masses of cap space back. You'd get all three players for Addin Fonua-Blakes contract price alone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4