BUZZ ROTHFIELD needs to move on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If It wasn't for Delmege there would be no company line at all . Zorba and Slothfield may be mates but any one that bags our saviour Max Delmege is no friend of mine . Max Delmege should be a life member and should be inducted in to our hall of fame as he was the one that gave life to our club when it was dying . Long live Max !!! :)
View attachment 2875

The only thing I'd add is that the Angels should also be recognised for their role in getting Max to put his money into the club.

What did he say? I couldn't find it on their website?
It was an article about his stupid 2016 predictions. He predicted Baz would do well and Max would have to apologize to ZTH and Bozo. In another prediction he mentions the salary cap being looked at and how not since Brian Waldron have so many players been signed (by Manly). Idiot doesn't mention how many we released. Anyway all BS because as usual he predicts a Sharks Premiership.

It seems that anyone who is not aligned to ZTH and his cronies is fair game in the telecrap press. Max was a saviour for us in a time when the club was about to go belly up. I say it again as a club we have to pull together and continue to make this club great and lose the dysfunction.

It seems that anyone who is not aligned to ZTH and his cronies is fair game in the telecrap press. Max was a saviour for us in a time when the club was about to go belly up. I say it again as a club we have to pull together and continue to make this club great and lose the dysfunction.

Control the media, control the masses.

Current owners have a couple of lap dogs in the press so they can control the message. They rarely miss an opportunity for a sly dig no matter what the article is. Pretty sad, but until they feel they have their pound of flesh then I can't see it stopping.

It was an article about his stupid 2016 predictions. He predicted Baz would do well and Max would have to apologize to ZTH and Bozo. In another prediction he mentions the salary cap being looked at and how not since Brian Waldron have so many players been signed (by Manly). Idiot doesn't mention how many we released. Anyway all BS because as usual he predicts a Sharks Premiership.
Did anyone point out the obvious to Rothfeldt that Waldron was never in Manly's employ?

Sloppy, sloppy journalism:
1. Waldron worked for the News Ltd Storm, not Manly. That News Ltd organisation, that scandalous defective organisation, is Rothfield's employer. So this is a press release by News Ltd to try to point the finger outside themselves for what they have done.
2. The illegal payments identified were paid to Inglis, Smith, Cronk and one other unnamed person. So it was monies paid to RETAIN existing players, not to overhaul a roster. So not even close to what Manly is doing.

What he's done is to equate fresh apples with the grubs which infest them.

Cronk was never part of the clique.

The unamed player was the guy who knocked Snake out in the 2007 GF. He had a ESL contract lined up, but could not get a visa due to some minor criminal record. It was then that the reports came out that he was paid for 'security services' by a Scumo Sponsor, but he was actually in the UK trying to get his work visa sorted. He never got it, so ended up at the Rabbids.

Slater, GI and Smith were the ones who lost the Scumos all their premierships.
Although Slater did have a clause to include the second contract as part of his NRL registered contract.

The Salary Cap at Manly would be the most balanced one after all the 'taps' got dropped off and the newbies added.
Joker would have been pressing the refresh button on his spreadsheet with gay abandon @:cool:

Buzz has a limited repetoire and Manly just gets under his skin >:)

The unamed player was the guy who knocked Snake out in the 2007 GF. He had a ESL contract lined up, but could not get a visa due to some minor criminal record. It was then that the reports came out that he was paid for 'security services' by a Scumo Sponsor, but he was actually in the UK trying to get his work visa sorted. He never got it, so ended up at the Rabbids.

Although Slater did have a clause to include the second contract as part of his NRL registered contract.

The Salary Cap at Manly would be the most balanced one after all the 'taps' got dropped off and the newbies added.
Joker would have been pressing the refresh button on his spreadsheet with gay abandon @:cool:

Quite right HM. Slater, not Cronk

Well I gave Rex a 'clever' thingo, so you'll have to get a ' cleverer' one!:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7