Burgess & Mateo GONE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree@SER8 Mateo has that X factor. The scary part is he can be damaging just rucking it up even without his silky passing game. Feleti just adds that depth to a team, let's not forget his game earlier this year in the 6. I think he personally is copping a tough wrap for our poor performance this year. I have him in my top 3 players for us this year he has won us a couple of game off his own back. A little further motivation to make sure we don't get the spoon sure, but seriously we can't be considering off loading this lad.

Totally agree@SER8 Mateo has that X factor. The scary part is he can be damaging just rucking it up even without his silky passing game. Feleti just adds that depth to a team, let's not forget his game earlier this year in the 6. I think he personally is copping a tough wrap for our poor performance this year. I have him in my top 3 players for us this year he has won us a couple of game off his own back. A little further motivation to make sure we don't get the spoon sure, but seriously we can't be considering off loading this lad.
Watching him play this year I've noticed him not throwing hail Mary passes every time he gets the ball. His issue was that he would push for too much every time he got the ball. With our slightly more structured approach compared to the Warriors and the Squeels he's had to hold the ball longer, take it to the line more often and that has allowed him to throw those beautiful passes after he finds an opening.

Granted, when he's not doing that then he looks ordinary but that's a lot better than being either terrible or brilliant. At Manly he's become more consistent whilst losing those cringeworthy errors.

Does anyone actually remember the scores over the past series?

Take a look below (or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Origin_results_and_statistics )

Game 1 QLD by 4
Game 2 NSW by 10
Game 3 QLD By 10

Game 1 QLD by 8
Game 2 NSW by 4
Game 3 QLD by 1

Game 1 NSW by 8
Game 2 QLD by 20
Game 3 QLD by 2

Game 1 NSW by 4
Game 2 NSW by 2
Game 3 QLD by 24

Game 1 QLD by 1
Game 2 NSW by 8
Game 3 QLD by HEAPS!

Yes there have been a couple of blowouts but almost always there is a try or not much more in it. It is funny that for a team that is meant to include 5 future immortals / is the greatest origin team of all time (with club combinations the blues can only dream of) that it is generally close every game - and with a bit of luck and composure who knows what could have happened

Problem is that you are never sure which side that x-Factor is going to fall on.....

X-Factor is fine as long as the players around you are tuned into it or the x-factor includes the rest of the team.

That doesn't really happen with Felatio, he just runs around and his first thought is, get my arms free and throw it away, which costs us often more than it helps us.

Years ago when he was was playing 5/8 at parra I said to a friend, you will never win the comp with him in 5/8, I was right, and that hasn't changed. Let him play back row, but I feel like Symonds does a better role there than him

Take a look below (or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Origin_results_and_statistics )

Game 1 QLD by 4
Game 2 NSW by 10
Game 3 QLD By 10

Game 1 QLD by 8
Game 2 NSW by 4
Game 3 QLD by 1

Game 1 NSW by 8
Game 2 QLD by 20
Game 3 QLD by 2

Game 1 NSW by 4
Game 2 NSW by 2
Game 3 QLD by 24

Game 1 QLD by 1
Game 2 NSW by 8
Game 3 QLD by HEAPS!

Yes there have been a couple of blowouts but almost always there is a try or not much more in it. It is funny that for a team that is meant to include 5 future immortals / is the greatest origin team of all time (with club combinations the blues can only dream of) that it is generally close every game - and with a bit of luck and composure who knows what could have happened

and people forget that absolutely shocking dodgy knock on try to hodges to get them home in 2012. They were gifted 2 of those series by the refs and the refs certainly made sure they got one more under their belt.

You only have to look at the scheduling - NSW had 2 home games this year yet QLD get the advantage of having the decider at home. out of the games taken out of their home states QLD have done it once compared to NSW 6 times. NSW constantly give away the advantage to grow/expand the game that is only played for QLD.

Maybe the game would have grown/expanded in NSW if they held the games there. Probably better growth than a game in Melbourne. Seems to me that not only the Qld players but the administrators want it more.

Would you like Manly to sacrifice home field advantage for the "growth" of the game. Or to play at home for a better chance to win.

I might be selfish but I know what I want..

Melbourne was Qld's home game this year.

Game 1 QLD by 4
Game 2 NSW by 10
Game 3 QLD By 10

Game 1 QLD by 8
Game 2 NSW by 4
Game 3 QLD by 1

Game 1 NSW by 8
Game 2 QLD by 20
Game 3 QLD by 2

Game 1 NSW by 4
Game 2 NSW by 2
Game 3 QLD by 24

Game 1 QLD by 1
Game 2 NSW by 8
Game 3 QLD by HEAPS!

And I thought the score sheet said 9 - 1 in series played over the last decade. Silly me! If you think NSW have been close to reversing the series stat, I can respect that...

If
and people forget that absolutely shocking dodgy knock on try to hodges to get them home in 2012. They were gifted 2 of those series by the refs and the refs certainly made sure they got one more under their belt.

You only have to look at the scheduling - NSW had 2 home games this year yet QLD get the advantage of having the decider at home. out of the games taken out of their home states QLD have done it once compared to NSW 6 times. NSW constantly give away the advantage to grow/expand the game that is only played for QLD.

Every sporting event in history could have the case of the ifs. If this happened, if that happened...1995 grand final is an 'if', 1997 grand final is an 'if', 2013 grand final is an 'if'. The list could go on, but who has the energy? I guess we could just say, look at the scoreboard.

If

Every sporting event in history could have the case of the ifs. If this happened, if that happened...1995 grand final is an 'if', 1997 grand final is an 'if', 2013 grand final is an 'if'. The list could go on, but who has the energy? I guess we could just say, look at the scoreboard.
IF is the middle word in LIFE-
Dennis Hopper, Apocolypse Now.

If

I guess you still see the storm as rightful premiers in 07

From RLW Mole on Twitter:
Moley hearing Feleti Mateo is off to Salford town

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
I knew my love for Bananarama would finally pay dividends.....

Na na na na.. Na na na na. Goodbye..... Don't come back. Na na na na

I knew my love for Bananarama would finally pay dividends.....

Na na na na.. Na na na na. Goodbye..... Don't come back. Na na na na

Reported on the Salford website that Mateo and Luke Burgess both signed with Salford until the end of the 2016 season.
Sorry I'm unable to post the link due to being a newly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2