Burgess - considering "Shock Rugby League" comeback with Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe

Yeah.....ok.....riiiiight.

So GI retires and is stripped off the cap, even though not medically retired. Where did we last hear of him? Warrington was it? New contract? Looking Ripped as F**k?

Now Burgess's Shoulder, with 30% of the bone remaining, that he can't lift above his head (except to shoulder the burden of female companionship on holiday) is considering a comeback and ' back in the bubble training and the body feels good'?

Are you fkn kidding me?? Souths will probably sign him on a 100k per year 'incentive deal' - rubber stamped by the team that brought you the SBW comeback.

If this happens unchallenged, I'd be tempted to tap out....if I didn't love my Eagles so much :( Damn loyalty.

Fact this gets published by that NewsCorp trash Foxsports - without ANY mention of the fact he was medically retired and Souths got a Salary Cap refund - just makes the Matai/Stewart situation just so, so much harder to take. Geez we got shafted on that.

Injustice much? I hope they never get their bloody Roosters/Souths GF. Ever. Happy Greenturd never did - mainly thanks to some 2nd-half heroics in 2013 :D good job boys.

He's a great player and if he's fit to play them bring him back for sure. But deduct from Souths 2021 cap whatever dispensation they were given for him being out of action in 2020. Simple solution.
(Anything else would be a disgustingly blatant rort!)

And the blatant bias and favouritism continues. What f....king joke. I am like you AlxFromNthNarra, if it wasn't for Manly I wouldn't be following Rugby League anymore

Honestly if this happens heads need to roll

Don't worry the main head has already rolled..

Photo_1521013702004.png

He's a great player and if he's fit to play them bring him back for sure. But deduct from Souths 2021 cap whatever dispensation they were given for him being out of action in 2020. Simple solution.
(Anything else would be a disgustingly blatant rort!)
We could all live with that BUT you know and I know that won’t happen

He can come and play with us for $250k and the cap exemption Souths got should then be applied back to their cap next year (regardless of who he plays for)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4