Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

21 20
Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep last game of the year. That's how the fossil works. Should of been in that spot 4 or 5 weeks ago.
Agree. As it stands he will have to deal with Burton’s towering bombs in his first proper 1st grade game and in the fullback position. The kid does have real X factor attacking flair and I hope he has a blinder so that it is hard to leave him out of selections in some capacity next season.

If Weekes has a happy debut, that backline can get a job done against the Dogs.

Forwards and bench forwards look a bit weak imo but frankly we aren't up against the most mobile and hard-working pack in the world.

Walker to have a giant one and get us over the line on his last!

Call me a blind optimist but I have a decent feeling about this game and that team, might even put a small $$ on it.

If Weekes has a happy debut, that backline can get a job done against the Dogs.

Forwards and bench forwards look a bit weak imo but frankly we aren't up against the most mobile and hard-working pack in the world.

Walker to have a giant one and get us over the line on his last!

Call me a blind optimist but I have a decent feeling about this game and that team, might even put a small $$ on it.
Save your money - the boys have been in Bali for a month now.

I am the internal optimist however I do not see us having much of a chance.

What I would love to see is Des to give croker a spell and have young Gordon have a crack- I think the experience alone would outweigh the fact we would get carved through the middle (which is going to happen anyway)

I am the internal optimist however I do not see us having much of a chance.

What I would love to see is Des to give croker a spell and have young Gordon have a crack- I think the experience alone would outweigh the fact we would get carved through the middle (which is going to happen anyway)
Nope agree

Dogs will want to put a score on us

Something like 48-4 is my guess

Burton to bomb weekes all night.

I fear this week was going to be more ugly than previous weeks.

All I want to see is some effort from players but even that I think will be a bridge too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7