Bulldogs untroubled by Manly chaos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mick, next time we play the Dogs I suggest a handful of thumbtacks strategically scattered among the multi ethnic crawler faithful will produce some amusing results. Presuming your assessment of them is on the money that is.

There was a classic article in the Herald today too about Dymock trying to rebuild that classic Bulldog Culture. I just hope that Des is careful with his example with dressing room doors in 2013 as the State Transit authority have a lot of trouble with their seats on trains after Dogs games.

Chip and Chase said:
Mick, next time we play the Dogs I suggest a handful of thumbtacks strategically scattered among the multi ethnic crawler faithful will produce some amusing results. Presuming your assessment of them is on the money that is.

LOL Ok standing corrected soul less.

Canteen Worker said:
There was a classic article in the Herald today too about Dymock trying to rebuild that classic Bulldog Culture.

Does that mean a trial match at Coffs Harbour is back on the agenda?
Or
They will be running two sets of books again?

Can you guys imagine next years game against the dogs. Des the master v Dymock the apprentice. Des would definitely not want to lose against his apprentice lol.

The post match press conference/s would be a case of the man who doesn't like saying much (Des), versus the man incapable of saying much (Jimbo).

what,are the new centre of the universe or something,who cares or gives a rat,s what they think or care about.I would love nothing better for them to fall flat on their faces again. You watch the trouble they start when they play Manly,with our supporter,s

BOZO said:
The Chaotic Canterbury Bulldogs last NRL achievement was when we won the comp in 2008 and they won the wooden spoon. Their favourite son and coach Moore was humiliated constantly in the back page of the D T by leaking from the board and was eventually and disgracefully back stabbed and sacked .Their forward Tandy involved in match fixing , Sonny Bill tells them to stick it where the sun dont shine and defects. How on earth did they lose one of the best players in the world in Thurston. Fined $500 thousand dollars and stripped off all competition points for salary cap breaches. The infamous Coffs Harbour scandal resulted in the sacking of favourite son Gary Hughes and the resignation of Canterbury legend Steve Mortimer. Their CEO Malcolm Noad said at the time that the allegations had led to the loss of millions of dollars in sponsorship money as well as the brand name being tarnished.
When it comes to Chaos the Chaotic Canterbury Bulldogs are the Kings. Good luck Des. and who ever wants to follow him.

Had to lol at this, manly fans speaking such crap yet they have the latest rape with stewart and a teenage girl, they have watmough bashing sponsors, seu seu and the scum like that running round, blokes like hoppa affililated with the club after fingering players up the bum. the board, peter peters, etc etc. Not to mention the club is broke again after a merge? lol cmon mate. i'm all for some fun but i wouldn't be throwing rocks in such a glass house.

the only thing you listed recent was tandy and he was fresh from the storm and hardly the dogs fault. he got the boot straight away none of those players were kept. all of yours were. enough said.

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
The Chaotic Canterbury Bulldogs last NRL achievement was when we won the comp in 2008 and they won the wooden spoon. Their favourite son and coach Moore was humiliated constantly in the back page of the D T by leaking from the board and was eventually and disgracefully back stabbed and sacked .Their forward Tandy involved in match fixing , Sonny Bill tells them to stick it where the sun dont shine and defects. How on earth did they lose one of the best players in the world in Thurston. Fined $500 thousand dollars and stripped off all competition points for salary cap breaches. The infamous Coffs Harbour scandal resulted in the sacking of favourite son Gary Hughes and the resignation of Canterbury legend Steve Mortimer. Their CEO Malcolm Noad said at the time that the allegations had led to the loss of millions of dollars in sponsorship money as well as the brand name being tarnished.
When it comes to Chaos the Chaotic Canterbury Bulldogs are the Kings. Good luck Des. and who ever wants to follow him.

Had to lol at this, manly fans speaking such crap yet they have the latest rape with stewart and a teenage girl, they have watmough bashing sponsors, seu seu and the scum like that running round, blokes like hoppa affililated with the club after fingering players up the bum. the board, peter peters, etc etc. Not to mention the club is broke again after a merge? lol cmon mate. i'm all for some fun but i wouldn't be throwing rocks in such a glass house.

the only thing you listed recent was tandy and he was fresh from the storm and hardly the dogs fault. he got the boot straight away none of those players were kept. all of yours were. enough said.
The last time you guys won anything was the wooden spoon so stick that up your ass Doggie style you Clown. We are the current NRL Champions . What are you ????

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

You lose all credibility when you use the false accusations against Brett Stewarts as an example. He was cleared in a court of law. Wrongly acused by some demented teenaged moll and her corrupt father. Your club tried to buy the broncos after they won a premiership. Stagg, Ennis, Eastwood and Hannant. That didn't work. Let's try Manly now. This won't work either because your club has no heart. The last premiership you guys won was built on the back of cheating the cap.

All ours kept?

Seu seu later is gone

Hoppa was coached by Terry Lamb of doggy infame at the tigers

Zorba got the arse

Stewart not guilty and thrown through it because of the stuff up the cops made of handling the coffs harbour trial correctly.

We can throw all the stones we like since we live in a glass house with a f*ckin machine gun on the top

bones said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

You lose all credibility when you use the false accusations against Brett Stewarts as an example. He was cleared in a court of law. Wrongly acused by some demented teenaged moll and her corrupt father.
Dont Take any notice of this loser bones as he is a " dog".

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

Fail

Brett was cleared of all charges
Watmough didn't BASH a sponsor he slapped the bloke and said sorry for that

For someone that said they were not here to cause trouble well....

Berkeley_Eagle said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

Fail

seeing your the only reasonable one who isn't dribbling on about the dogs trying to buy a title, we were trying to replace our roster who got raided continually asotasi, myles, thurston, sbw, mason, anasta, tonga, o'meley, sherwin, mataiu etc do i need to go on? alot of them were bought from us some let go for personal reasons or walked etc. we had to buy something didn't we? our 08 team was a nsw cup team for **** sake.

as for the whole stewart not guilty, u guys are talking about rape which noone was ever charged for with the dogs. as i said i wouldnt be throwing stones in such a glass house.

* I'm afraid you have lost the plot as you obviously know nothing about the Brett Stewart situation as all Manly fans correctly do. One more idiotic post and it's sinbin time* MB

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

Go F yourself you whore of a dog, and in Arabic as well:

اللعنة تذهب نفسك عاهرة كلب

thedogs88 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

Fail

seeing your the only reasonable one who isn't dribbling on about the dogs trying to buy a title, we were trying to replace our roster who got raided continually asotasi, myles, thurston, sbw, mason, anasta, tonga, o'meley, sherwin, mataiu etc do i need to go on? alot of them were bought from us some let go for personal reasons or walked etc. we had to buy something didn't we? our 08 team was a nsw cup team for f**k sake.

as for the whole stewart not guilty, u guys are talking about rape which noone was ever charged for with the dogs. as i said i wouldnt be throwing stones in such a glass house.

* I'm afraid you have lost the plot as you obviously know nothing about the Brett Stewart situation as all Manly fans correctly do. One more idiotic post and it's sinbin time* MB

As I said before about the scumdogs, you can dress a turd in tuxedo but at the end of the day it will still be a turd...

ManlyBacker said:
Really Earnie - do you feel better? Neither productive or raising the level.

Yes I do thanks for your interest.

What I post is pretty harmless and I get smart arse comments for speaking my opinion from you, perhaps if you concentrated on squashing unsubstantiated rumours and getting rid of Bulldog supporters on here it would be more productive and raise the level and BTW I have seen some of your posts and you have the audacity to criticize mine, you freeken hypocrite.

I don't think being highly abusive is harmless and I don't know what posts of mine you have found offensive, but if it is all too much for you then you know the options.

To be fair we are the last club that should call the dogs rapists or anything similar

There were no charges brought on the club. I am sure, much like Brett, there are plenty off people who know the "real" situation (as in what they would like to believe) however as no charges were brought we should give them the same respect we would want for Brett

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4