Bulldogs supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
523962066.jpg

Same here Mark, I just refuse to go a dishlickers home game, never ever felt so threaten as we did when we did

Same. What's worse, the game we went to at ANZ was before Mum had her two knee replacements, so we were in a disabled seating area. Did it stop the two guys behind us (probably late 20s) directing the most vile abuse and threats at us (3 women) the whole time we were there? Not in the slightest. To the point that we were worried when leaving that we'd get shoved down the stairs by them - Mum had a lot of trouble with stairs, pre-robot knees.

The only other ground I've been as concerned at was WIN Stadium, with huge drunk morons chucking cans of beer at the 6-8 year old kids I'd taken to the game. We actually left that one early because security were doing nothing and it was really unsafe for the kids - and haven't been back to WIN since.

Still remember a Friday night game at Belmore 1994. (The first 10 minutes is on Youtube.)

The result didn't go our way but nothing did. The only amusing part of the evening was Ian Moss performing pre game on the field wearing a Terry Lamb jersey. After 20 minutes of copping abuse from those absolute ferals he departed the stage with a farewell "Manly... KICK ARSE".

Pity they didn't. Plenty of fights that night on the hill too.

To borrow a phrase from Sam Newman, it's the land of the unwashed out there.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8