Bulldogs supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg

Bankstown

Did anyone else see that kid on the hill, maybe 8 years old yelling and swearing for most of the game, parent was laughing, cops came to intervene and mother was pissed off at them.
Typical dogs fans
Saw the cops walk up to someone but didn't see much happen.
To be honest they looked pretty shell-shocked where we were

I remember being at Suncorp when the wolfman made his debut against the Broncs. Manly won and weren't expected to. Walking back along Caxton street there were yellow white and maroon balloons tied to every post. A manly fan was going along and popping all the yellow ones and even the Broncs fans cheered him.

There's good and bad in every lot I wish people could just get along instead of defining themselves and being so bloody serious about it now days. Times were you voted for a person based on their policies not because you felt like they were the newest rookie or star signing for your team.

There were 4 doggies blokes sitting near all us Manly fans in the FM stand who were quite friendly and well-behaved (in contrast to many badly behaved dogs fans I've witnessed in the past). About 15 mins into the 2nd half they left, wishing us all the best and saying they'd come from Wollongong. I actually felt a little sorry for them (just a little :giggle:), coming so far to see their team play like that.

There were 4 doggies blokes sitting near all us Manly fans in the FM stand who were quite friendly and well-behaved (in contrast to many badly behaved dogs fans I've witnessed in the past). About 15 mins into the 2nd half they left, wishing us all the best and saying they'd come from Wollongong. I actually felt a little sorry for them (just a little :giggle:), coming so far to see their team play like that.
I can feel their pain but at least it wasn't as far as I went from (Hervey Bay) to see us flogged by the Rabbits in round 2.

Well yes, however that was when Groanturd was mounting his IO campaign to discredit everything maroon and white. Presumably to help deflect his culpability in the dubious dealings that saw Hasler head off on his dishlicking adventure.

Which now appears to be ending in tears, figuratively speaking.

Last edited:
Only weeks before they were rioting at the rooters match.

But hey I agree with the above sentiment ...

We all know that people are the same whereever you go
There is good and bad in ev'ryone
We learn to live, when we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive, together alive

Can't really sit on our high horses good and bad in every group remember this stupidity? https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...l/news-story/03ade5f63585d20410bbb020796900be
The word allegedly is strong in that headline. Don't believe anything ever came of that. Much like nothing came of the players from the dogs allegedly abusing a female journalist during their mad Monday celebration, nor other murkier allegations about players past - nor the serious suggestions made about the other player in the headline you posted. We all know what I mean, allegations are pretty strong on your teams side.

We do know though of a history of anti social behaviours amongst supporters of that team - documented.

Last edited:
You guys are boring.
Face it. Supporting a football team is an act of aggression. By stating out loud that "this is my team" you're saying that they are wrong about their choice.
You are at the game because you want to see your team win. They are there for only one reason, to see your team lose. You have a wish for the day, they want to see it dashed. And the same back the other way.

I don't see how a situation that pits thousands of people against one another with the express determination to ruin each others day and consider each other inferior can be anything but aggressive, tense and 100% serious. It's not fun. It's a place to get all that nastiness out that you'd feel guilty about unloading on real people.

Good on that young fella for giving it to enemy supporters, even if he is coming from the wrong side of it. He's obviously not the full quid and not old enough to realise it.
I would have told its parents they should be ashamed of their vile creature and hoped they got hit by a bus outside the ground.

A fun day for all.

Good observation by Duff. This is precisely the reason that Burgess dolt got suspended for throwing a plastic bottle, inciting the crowd could lead to very real danger.

The only part with which I disagree is
It's a place to get all that nastiness out that you'd feel guilty about unloading on real people.
I disagree because people at footy games are real people!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8