Bulldogs recruits 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate they are all **** now , their confidence is shot and the morale is at an all time low
Check the body language of the players after another rabbits try last night .
Hasler has well and truly fcked the Bulldog club .

View attachment 6223

Wow. I know sometimes a pic taken in 1/1000th of a second doesn't tell the whole story...but that team looks terrible and clocked off.

If this were say....Manly, the papers would be screaming everyday about a club in crisis!

Wow. I know sometimes a pic taken in 1/1000th of a second doesn't tell the whole story...but that team looks terrible and clocked off.

If this were say....Manly, the papers would be screaming everyday about a club in crisis!
From the Kennel re: Next Manly v Dogs game ....
Manly will penetrate us

and they wont be using lube

They don't need to train this week just buy some Vaseline.

Honestly. Dam it's over Manly are gonna penetrate us so hard it will be considered rape

can we forfeit this game?
records will be broken if we play manly next week.

All we can do is brace ourselves for the tsunami coming our way. There is no high ground to run to. We can only wait and hope that something can be salvaged from the inevitable disaster.

WE ARE FCKED

Manly are going to turn your prolapsed rectums into a bloody pulp......

The stain of the clubs ONLY FORFEIT in 1996 due to the super league war still hurts me. WE NEVER FORFEIT. Let Des get raped by his former club, more pressure on him.

^ There seems to be a lot of ...ummm 'boning' expectations from the kennel going on.

If we are some ways in front...Maybe Trent will bring off a couple of key players to avoid injury?

How thrilled were you to learn we got Uate? A former marquee player long past when he was good

I was extraordinarily happy tbh.
Cheap, quality winger with nothing but upside for us.
What could possibly go wrong with this signing ?

Next season will be the proof on how committed Uate is.
I am backing him in.

Klemmer is the one Bozo should do anything to sign IMO...
Personally, I'd be happy with either or both, if they're actually on the "offload due salary cap" market, with a preference for Josh Jackson as our first option.

A great hard working, hard running, 80 minute backrower, reputedly a good country boy with a bit of mongrel as well; with Jake and Siro as our backrow, we'd be bloody awesome. 240 minutes of power, passion and skill, every game, every week, all season long.

If we were to get Klem, we'd have a very high quality frontrow rotation, which is essential to win a comp.

Both and I'm buying 2018 GF tickets as soon as they go on sale.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd be happy with either or both, if they're actually on the "offload due salary cap" market, with a preference for Josh Jackson as our first option.

A great hard working, hard running, 80 minute backrower, reputedly a good country boy with a bit of mongrel as well; with Jake and Siro as our backrow, we'd be bloody awesome. 240 minutes of power, passion and skill, every game, every week, all season long.

If we were to get Klem, we'd have a very high quality frontrow rotation, which is essential to win a comp.

Both and I'm buying 2018 GF tickets as soon as they go on sale.
The way we are building reminds me of the mid nineties Bozo revival. When we signed Roberts, Gillespie, Tezza and Spud, it was so obvious a premiership was on its way.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12