Bulldogs recruits 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
No body wants those players... i can guarantee every english side will take them off their hands quick smart.
Maybe Graham, but do the players want to go to England? They're all old and perhaps they're settled in with their families. And their contracts are so large that maybe England sides don't want to snap them up for anywhere near that money. Would you sign Eastwood for ~700k, I would offer him 200k

If you had been watching the Dogs play over the past month you wouldn't recruit any of them. They have been terrible.
You are banking on them returning to form, which is a risk.

No body wants those players... i can guarantee every english side will take them off their hands quick smart.
I can also guarantee that some of those players do not want to leave their families and go over to England . The contracted players have a say as well .

I know we all want to beleive this but its not happening. Klemmer is best mates with Woods and would not leave or the dogs same goes for Jackson. Plus these 2 would be the last players the dogs release if they are over the cap. It will be sorted by Graham to Knights, Eastwood to England, Mbye to England, Morris boys to england.
What you say is correct, the problem for the Dogs is they want to release players that nobody else wants, apart from Graham perhaps , and most of those players are on backended deals, eg , Eastwood, who's on backended deal of around $700,000, and even if they were able to find him a club which was only prepared to pay him around $200,000, then the Dogs would have to make up the difference, and that difference would count towards their cap, so it's going to be very hard to find clubs for Eastwood and the four or five other guys.
On the other hand , clubs would be bending over backwards to accommodate Klemmer and Jackson, so the Bulldogs would not have to make up the difference.
One way or another they are committed to Foran and Woods, otherwise they will be sued, and that still may have salary cap implications.
So basically the Dogs could be looking to jettison over $2 million worth of players and perhaps still have to stump up half of their contracts which would still count towards their salary cap, or try and get rid of players that other clubs would want to have, such as Klemmer and Jackson,that way they get salary cap relief, either way the Dogs are screwed and I'm loving it

If you had been watching the Dogs play over the past month you wouldn't recruit any of them. They have been terrible.
You are banking on them returning to form, which is a risk.
These players are stale and have been staled from Halser's failed coaching method .
You know what they say , New club , new coach equals new lease of life.
Give-Me-a-Break-banner-3.jpg

What you say is correct, the problem for the Dogs is they want to release players that nobody else wants, apart from Graham perhaps , and most of those players are on backended deals, eg , Eastwood, who's on backended deal of around $700,000, and even if they were able to find him a club which was only prepared to pay him around $200,000, then the Dogs would have to make up the difference, and that difference would count towards their cap, so it's going to be very hard to find clubs for Eastwood and the four or five other guys.
On the other hand , clubs would be bending over backwards to accommodate Klemmer and Jackson, so the Bulldogs would not have to make up the difference.
One way or another they are committed to Foran and Woods, otherwise they will be sued, and that still may have salary cap implications.
So basically the Dogs could be looking to jettison over $2 million worth of players and perhaps still have to stump up half of their contracts which would still count towards their salary cap, or try and get rid of players that other clubs would want to have, such as Klemmer and Jackson,that way they get salary cap relief, either way the Dogs are screwed and I'm loving it

Well said feathered friend

Maybe Graham, but do the players want to go to England? They're all old and perhaps they're settled in with their families. And their contracts are so large that maybe England sides don't want to snap them up for anywhere near that money. Would you sign Eastwood for ~700k, I would offer him 200k

besides, who would want to go and live in England. They're all foreigners over there.

I would offer Eastwood $200 He is **** now

I would offer Eastwood $200 He is **** now
Mate they are all **** now , their confidence is shot and the morale is at an all time low
Check the body language of the players after another rabbits try last night .
Hasler has well and truly fcked the Bulldog club .

0a4c5d573289fa986a9791fecf05ebac.jpg

If Hasler goes before '18, will Foran still play for the Dogs?
I wonder if there's a clause in there.
Foran has no choice but to go there, whether Hasler is there or not, he is damaged goods when you consider the sort of money he wants or is being paid.
He'd be on around 900,000 , and playing nothing like it, whenever he actually does play, same as Will Hopoate

I never thought we'd have signed Taupau and Walker back in the days of the DCE backflip but here we are.

These two are exactly what we need to bring our squad up to premiership contenders. Another centre might be needed too.

Hey guys, just finished dinner with a Bulldogs marketing person... who has confirmed they are aware of an offer from our Manly side to both Jackson & Klemmer for next 3 years. Money sounded reasonable but who knows where we are at with the salary cap. Klemmer is still based on Des getting sacked but based on needing to reduce salary cap, the Bulldogs are actually seriously considering. Sounds promising...keep you all updated when I hear more.
What the hell are you doing breaking bread with
A) a bulldog?
B) a marketing person?

Admin, don't we have a code and conduct policy.

Jackson would be fantastic. Top player, great bloke. Always busts a gut. Would be a brilliant acquisition. Won't happen.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14