Bulldogs minor premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:
The super league war , what ? that was 17 years ago , build a bridge and get over it my god .

At least we didnt merge / take over North Sydney and move to Gosford .

Bring on fri night

true tosser !!!

ive understood over at the kennel , they bann trolls right away...

our mods , leave these guys on here then threaten TRUE manly supporters a bann ??? dont get it...

i have seen so many manly members get banned here all because their loyal to their club and dont appreciate trolls coming on here and starting problems.what our mods dont realise if these trolls dont come here the first place to angry manly members this forum at times wouldnt be so aggresive.. this is just my oppinion

plenty of Manly fans chat on the kennel

i bet they are not as uneducated as you and probably not as HUNGARY
!!!!

barrack o barba said:
The super league war , what ? that was 17 years ago , build a bridge and get over it my god .

Bring on fri night
The super league war that shamed the game was created by traitors like your club. Shame on you , you unethical dirty dog.
Friday night the Premiers V the pretenders . LOL

BOZO said:
barrack o barba said:

Bring on fri night
The super league war that shamed the game was created by traitors like your club. Shame on you , you unethical dirty dog.
Friday night the Premiers V the pretenders . LOL

Not hard to rattle your feathers Bozo

SuperLeague certainly showed the lack of character at the Dogs. They were the most established club to go along with the idiocy and greed of the Bronco masterplan to hand the game over to a media organisation.

They are a club whose last two premierships were built on salary cap cheating. Their supporters became a byword for hooliganism.

In a way we should be happy they bought Des. Obviously they needed a better culture and when you want the best you look to Manly.

barrack o barba said:

barrack o barba said:
I loved 1995 too , the most hated team in the comp beaten by a team mid season who were 25 to 1 to win it

barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
Best player , possible dally m winner benny barba
Minor premiers all three grades
Best coaching staff in the game
12 game winning streak
Highest ( equal ) try scorer
The list goes on

If you guys think you can beat us , think again .

YourPointOfView.jpg

Arko-admirer said:
SuperLeague certainly showed the lack of character at the Dogs. They were the most established club to go along with the idiocy and greed of the Bronco masterplan to hand the game over to a media organisation.

They are a club whose last two premierships were built on salary cap cheating. Their supporters became a byword for hooliganism.

In a way we should be happy they bought Des. Obviously they needed a better culture and when you want the best you look to Manly.

Im glad Des could see the light , not hard to see why he left with so many nut job supporters . Look the super league war has been and gone , lessons were learnt . The salary cap drama , coffs harbour affair gone .
You guys should be looking in your own backyard and not getting rid of players

barrack o barba said:
Arko-admirer said:

Im glad Des could see the light , not hard to see why he left with so many nut job supporters . Look the super league war has been and gone , lessons were learnt . The salary cap drama , coffs harbour affair gone .
You guys should be looking in your own backyard and not getting rid of players

Yes the lessons of the super league war were the same as the salary cap "drama". Dogs by name, dogs by nature.

Actually I don't mind Des leaving, we needed a challenge to go back to back.

When Des has enough of the doggy dollars he no doubt he will want to come back in the fold. Manly made him and the best the Dogs can do is rent his services as they attempt to buy and copy our brilliant club culture.

Getting rid of our players? You mean because of the salary cap? Not every club regards that as optional.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Utility Player said:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it but did you have them in your top 8 at the start of the season Ron.

If so you would have been one of the few.

I'm just a little tired of hearing how Des has turned a team of nobodies around. They just missed the eight last year and in Kevin Moore's first year they did even better. As I said, they've been buying players for years now. This year they bought not just Des but an entire coaching staff.
To the Bulldogs, money is no object - historically, they haven't even let the salary cap stand in their way. So the rags to riches/nuffies to superstars narrative is just plain bull****.
Yes, I thought they'd make the eight, but I hoped they'd lose every game and that Des would be run out of rugby leage as a result. After all, didn't he always say he wasn't a career coach?

True this. Agree completely with this post.

When we beat the dogs on Friday ( we are favorites for a reason ) the trolls will crawl back in their hole .
We will be Premiers once again and no one ever remembers the minor premiers .

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ruffle is the term I think you are looking for

LMFAO!

1947 said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
Utility Player said:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it but did you have them in your top 8 at the start of the season Ron.

If so you would have been one of the few.

I'm just a little tired of hearing how Des has turned a team of nobodies around. They just missed the eight last year and in Kevin Moore's first year they did even better. As I said, they've been buying players for years now. This year they bought not just Des but an entire coaching staff.
To the Bulldogs, money is no object - historically, they haven't even let the salary cap stand in their way. So the rags to riches/nuffies to superstars narrative is just plain bull****.
Yes, I thought they'd make the eight, but I hoped they'd lose every game and that Des would be run out of rugby leage as a result. After all, didn't he always say he wasn't a career coach?

True this. Agree completely with this post.

Agree 100%. Kevin (DUD) Moore had them one game off the GF 2 years ago. They have lost Kimmorley but gained Hodgkinson/Reynolds and Keating. They lost Bobcat but gained James Graham. They have also gained Inu and Perrett. So IMO Des has a better squad than K Moore did.

They also lost hannant but gained Tolman.

Jethro said:
barrack o barba said:
Club champions 2012
Best player , possible dally m winner benny barba
Minor premiers all three grades
Best coaching staff in the game
12 game winning streak
Highest ( equal ) try scorer
The list goes on

If you guys think you can beat us , think again .

YourPointOfView.jpg

why do you have your photo on here , its not a dating site

barrack o barba said:
why do you have your photo on here , its not a dating site

I have my photo as my avatar because I can and I don't have to justify my avatar choice to anybody let alone a troll like you.

Canterbury Bankstown are the best sports team in the universe, they should win by 50 points on Friday night. Manly Warringah should just forfeit the game now. ;)

Are they favourites yet?? lol

Mals said:
Canterbury Bankstown are the best sports team in the universe, they should win by 50 points on Friday night. Manly Warringah should just forfeit the game now. ;)

Are they favourites yet?? lol

Finally a man who knows his Rugby League:p

The point is, there have been a number of people posting here that agree the Bulldogs are a force to be reckoned with. They have agreed that the game will be awesome. The thing is, this is a Manly site and we will never admit defeat before kick off. (well most of us wouldn't)

You're free to have your opinion, but it won't change anyones mind here. If it could, we'd be over on your site kidding ourselves about how we cleaned up at the DM's. Out of interest, how many Manly supporters do you guys get at the kennel leading to a big game? Are they there to stir the pot, or are they genuine in their "good luck" posts?

mozgrame said:
The point is, there have been a number of people posting here that agree the Bulldogs are a force to be reckoned with. They have agreed that the game will be awesome. The thing is, this is a Manly site and we will never admit defeat before kick off. (well most of us wouldn't)

You're free to have your opinion, but it won't change anyones mind here. If it could, we'd be over on your site kidding ourselves about how we cleaned up at the DM's. Out of interest, how many Manly supporters do you guys get at the kennel leading to a big game? Are they there to stir the pot, or are they genuine in their "good luck" posts?

You will never find a post from me talking up the dogs and never will, well other than the ones made in jest, I sit and yell at the TV every time they play, drop the ball, make a mistake or the ref makes a blunder, I give my mates a bit of stick when when beat their respective teams but that's about it.

At the end of the day to me its just a game, Yeah it's not the greatest feeling when your team gets done but I get over it within 10mins or 10 beers whichever comes first.

Oh and good luck:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6