Bulldogs minor premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Something Dessie never achieved with Manly.

Shows how poor we've been over the last 6 years.

Well by the sounds of Dogs' fans the JJ giltinan is the echelon of Trophys

*insert rolling eyes smiley*

Sin bin 1 hour for that. On report for a tackle below the belt and Grade 4 intentionally bringing the game into disrepute. Sorry - forgot Double demerit points this week - make it 2 hours! :p

Napper said:

to be fair, they won all 3 grades, you have to congrat them for that,

To be fair they have done very well with a roster nobody really rated at the start of the season.

Does Des deserve the credit, yes.

Will they beat us next week, no.

quickster said:
Napper said:

Yeah definately theyve done well but their fans are going off a bit early i think.

Napper said:
quickster said:
Napper said:

Yeah definately theyve done well but their fans are going off a bit early i think.

Premature congratulation - happens to even the best of us after a dry spell

Congrats Bulldogs, far, far, far better they win it instead of the stinkin, cheatin, mexican storm!
Enjoy it, as it's the last trophy you'll get yer hands on this year.
Go Manly champions!

quickster said:
Napper said:

Not really. It's about time the team with the most talented local junior base (who never get to play for the main squad) won the NSW Cup minor premiership. As for Toyota Cup, I wonder how much they paying for them to be there? Just like with the Warriors last year, you can win all the titles you want, its the one that starts at 530pm on the last Sunday of September that really matters

Utility Player said:
To be fair they have done very well with a roster nobody really rated at the start of the season.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with their roster - don't forget they've been buying big since 2008. Their forward pack has plenty of internationals (Eastwood, Pritchard, Graham) as well as Ennis, Tolman and Kasiano. And Barba and Morris are superstars. Then they got Perrett and Christine Anu to fill in some gaps (also internationals). The only real weakness is their halves, but they've been playing well above expectations all year.
Des has all the money and all the staff he wants. It shouldn't surprise anyone that he's getting results.

Minor prem has meant little since the comp expanded beyond 12 teams.

Back then every team was played twice. Also there was no origin.

It's practically pointless a reward. Just tradition.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Utility Player said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with their roster - don't forget they've been buying big since 2008. Their forward pack has plenty of internationals (Eastwood, Pritchard, Graham) as well as Ennis, Tolman and Kasiano. And Barba and Morris are superstars. Then they got Perrett and Christine Anu to fill in some gaps (also internationals). The only real weakness is their halves, but they've been playing well above expectations all year.
Des has all the money and all the staff he wants. It shouldn't surprise anyone that he's getting results.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it but did you have them in your top 8 at the start of the season Ron.

If so you would have been one of the few.

Club champions 2012
Best player , possible dally m winner benny barba
Minor premiers all three grades
Best coaching staff in the game
12 game winning streak
Highest ( equal ) try scorer
The list goes on

If you guys think you can beat us , think again .

Like I said to a Bulldogs supporter friend of mine. At Manly we are not interested in minors - only majors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7