Bulldogs have problems

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Bulldogs centre Willie Tonga faces two months on the sidelines after rupturing his right medial ligament during Brisbane's dramatic 35-28 NRL win at Suncorp Stadium.

The Bulldogs already have big guns Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley and Sonny Bill Williams on their long-term injury list, and losing the sweet-stepping Tonga is another setback to the reigning premiers.

Bulldogs doctor Hugh Hazard said Tonga would have an MRI scan in Sydney on Monday to determine the full extent of his knee injury.

But Hazard said there was no doubt he had partially ruptured his medial.

The scan will determine if Tonga requires surgery.

The news was all bad for the Bulldogs who also face an anxious wait with winger Matt Utai and Luke Pattern both put on report for tackles on lanky Brisbane winger Scott Minto.

Minto had no recollection of the game after being taken from the field in a dazed state in the 46th minute.

Minto slipped awkwardly into the tackle but it was Pattern's forearm to his head as he lay on the turf that earned to ire of fans who watched the incident replayed several times on the stadium's big screen.

Minto was still groggy after the game and unable to shed any light on the incident.

WE BETTER BLOODY BEAT THE DOGS. LOCAL DERBY FOR ME.

All my mates are dogs fans. I hate the dogs! I live in the area. They drove me nuts when they won the final last year. GO MANLY KICK THEIR ARSES PLEASE!! ITS BEEN TOO LONG !wall:

I am considering going to the game too

Vicky wont be real happy if I go but she will understand, I hope....

With possibly eight players of their strongest starting side missing for next week we should have a chance to put a big scoreline on. It'll be a good chance for the boys to practise overcoming our night time and away problems. Kick off's 5:30 Saturday.

With possibly eight players of their strongest starting side missing for next week we should have a chance to put a big scoreline on. It'll be a good chance for the boys to practise overcoming our night time and away problems. Kick off's 5:30 Saturday.

lets just get the win, the doggys have depth, they showed that yesterday keeping up with the broncos who gave us the mother of all hidings last week. !naughty:

Agreed Pepsi. They're no mugs. Let's hope Patten gets suspended. He adds an awful lot to their side.

fingers crossed mata, and King to be ready.

Ill be there with duff and some others.

Guess we will be in the away team section.

It looks as though I might be going but I will in the members lounge :D

Great time to be playing the cheatin' Dogs.

Mason , O'Meley , Sonny Bill , Tonga , Maitua - all injured
Patten & Utai - on report

I haven't seen any of these incidents , so I can't comment.

I'll certainly be heading out to the game next Saturday.

thats a pretty good line up isnt it!!ha!

i think there is a few "lesser" lights out as well, is it Perry there hooker, and one of the hughes boys maybe ????

Pattern and Utai weren't reported by the judiciary. :O

Cleal is looking at between 5 and 7 weeks on the sidelines

i hope you are right ice but dogs will start clear favourites at home under lights.sherwin and anasta starting to fire.i think it may be more than practice under lights....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4