Buhrers next move??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His speed out of hooker yesterday was blistering. He was on fire till he got knocked out cold.

His speed out of hooker yesterday was blistering. He was on fire till he got knocked out cold.

agreed, he will saty on the bench and someone like Cheekam will start, and learn off the rest of the international backrow.

agreed, he will saty on the bench and someone like Cheekam will start, and learn off the rest of the international backrow.

I'm ignorant about some of this so bag me out if necessary, but Ballin is rock solid, no mistake and has the benefit of being a fit 80 minute player who rarely misses a game. Leaving him on allows the team to have impact minutes from the bench. But I also see the benefit when he is spelled ala Stranger a few years ago which would give the attack a surge. Call me dumb, but could Toovey leave Ballin on defending at hooker but going to the 2nd row when we hold the ball? Switching positions with Buhrer or another young up & comer depending on whether we are attacking or defending?

I'm ignorant about some of this so bag me out if necessary, but Ballin is rock solid, no mistake and has the benefit of being a fit 80 minute player who rarely misses a game. Leaving him on allows the team to have impact minutes from the bench. But I also see the benefit when he is spelled ala Stranger a few years ago which would give the attack a surge. Call me dumb, but could Toovey leave Ballin on defending at hooker but going to the 2nd row when we hold the ball? Switching positions with Buhrer or another young up & comer depending on whether we are attacking or defending?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4