Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think when the interchange drops back to 6 we will see the re-emergence of the need for ball playing forwards.

Hopefully will go some way to bringing "footballers" back into game plans rather than just robots.
Can work both ways, more fatigue can also create a conducive environment to play fast, explosive and direct along with show and goes.

Other times more second phase play and not being able to effectively wrap up the ball in the tackle will increase offloads and ball movement creating one on one open space in the back-line requiring footwork and speed to take advantage of.

Hard to break set defensive lines in many ways encourage ball movement and structured plays to defeat or induce defensive errors---show and goes and playing too safe/conservatively will result in poor attacking output.

It's all about striking a balance, the interchange at 8 for me is fine, dropping to 6 will see cricket scores and more fatigue based simple tries.

Can work both ways, more fatigue can also create a conducive environment to play fast, explosive and direct along with show and goes.

Other times more second phase play and not being able to effectively wrap up the ball in the tackle will increase offloads and ball movement creating one on one open space in the back-line requiring footwork and speed to take advantage of.

Hard to break set defensive lines in many ways encourage ball movement and structured plays to defeat or induce defensive errors---show and goes and playing too safe/conservatively will result in poor attacking output.

It's all about striking a balance, the interchange at 8 for me is fine, dropping to 6 will see cricket scores and more fatigue based simple tries.
We're old timers TC.

With the modern-day social media-induced 30 second attention span, maybe cricket scores is what is needed to grow the game.

Fuk manly

Fuk Barrett

Fuk the Penns

Fuk Zorba

And Fuk Bozo

Absolutely disgusting
Manly 4 Ever !!!
images.jpg

Many Manly fans are threatening to boycott the club by refusing to buy memberships in the wake of Jamie Buhrer's departure.

The popular forward is off to the Knights – and it has not gone down well on the northern beaches.

Buhrer was once seen as a future Sea Eagles skipper and has fought back from serious injury on a number of occasions to give his all to the maroon and white cause.

Manly's membership numbers are embarrassingly low and could drop further once Buhrer's exit is confirmed.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ours-gossip/q84omz9oyr461rwil3yc0lgza/slide/9

Many Manly fans are threatening to boycott the club by refusing to buy memberships in the wake of Jamie Buhrer's departure.

The popular forward is off to the Knights – and it has not gone down well on the northern beaches.

Buhrer was once seen as a future Sea Eagles skipper and has fought back from serious injury on a number of occasions to give his all to the maroon and white cause.

Manly's membership numbers are embarrassingly low and could drop further once Buhrer's exit is confirmed.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ours-gossip/q84omz9oyr461rwil3yc0lgza/slide/9
He obviously reads Slivertails.

I cancelled mine and another 4 auto renewals because of these rumors. If Jamie stays I will most likely renew them but after Toovey's sacking I cannot come to terms with another true Manly man being shafted, it's not like he is our worst player.

So it's official? We knew those in charge are a bunch of morons but christ, this one blows my mind. Buhrer is more Manly than Lewis Brown, Scott Penn and Trent Barrett Combined. Seriously guys enough is enough. The club has to be boycotted until the idiocy stops and the Penns go! How can we keep supporting a club that continuously gives the legends and club men the boot whilst the absolute d*ckheads at the top get away with murder?? This is no longer the club I love and I'm so very disappointed. They could win the GF next year an I wouldn't care a bit because they've sacrificed EVERYTHING it is to be Manly.

Look I hate seeing decisions like this but we seriously need size and power in our forwards. JB at best is a bench utility and because the inmates have decided it'll be Brown then it's inevitable that he'd have to go. We can't carry Brown Buhrer Api and Parcell all in the 17. Not enough size.

So what the so called experts are saying on here is protest by not signing up for membership so the club continues to suffer with not enough members which justifies the turd burger Todd and others to not support the club to get a better stadium thereby we lose our financial backers and ultimately lose our club FOREVER!!!!! I will be a member in 2017

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8