Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what was that ladies name that use to travel 6 hours and has been watching darcy , jamie buhrer since the u20's

When you treat us like this with Lewis Brown / Api Korosaui

replacing Jamie Buhrer....this is a bigggg FCUK you to the fans.... well lets hope the fans give a big FCUK you back to the owners

poor lady drove 6 hours to watch him play

what a disgrace

Sue & Kylie Mitchell ( members of the year 2016) from Mudgee.

Be very interested to see if they are back in 2017, Kylie is apparently shattered !!

Memberships open tomorrow. Woo Hoo great news Ferris re-signs........... Ohhhhhhhhhh....**** you memberships.

Going to be an interesting period for them , gee a lot of the MWTS people I know are up in arms and many are doubtful of renewing.

A lady I know well has had the same seats at Brookvale since about the middle 80's, she's not renewing and that's four Golden Eagles at about $1000 each.

I'd suggest it's one of many such stories we will hear.

Going to be an interesting period for them , gee a lot of the MWTS people I know are up in arms and many are doubtful of renewing.

A lady I know well has had the same seats at Brookvale since about the middle 80's, she's not renewing and that's four Golden Eagles at about $1000 each.

my mate in his 60's has been a member for 20 years and he travels admitted to me tonight he wont be renewing his membership for the first time in 20 years

I admire Buhrer as much as the next guy.He is a team player, a Manly supporter , gives his all (tackles his heart out), is a great comeback from adversity story.
A Manly man through and through.
But he is totally upgradeable & dare I say ,
He is a bit of a speed bump !!

Last edited:
the reason for my friend terminating his 20 year membership was because of Zorbas comments " fans are irrelevant " and he hates Myles and Brown.

and this is a guy i thought would NEVER not renew his membership
Zorba says a lot of garbage but he never actually said that. It got spun a little to suit aganedas. His comment was on fans speculating on signings or player positions or something like that - that their thoughts on where Walker should play is irrelevant, which they ultimately are. God help us if they are never not or @Mark from Brisbane would have had Leary as captain/coach @:D

I admire Buhrer as much as the next guy.He is a team player, a Manly supporter , gives his all (tackles his heart out), is a great comeback from adversity story.
A Manly man through and through.
But dare I say ,
He is a bit of a speed bump though...
We need to see what the moves are in total before casting judgement. If this is move one that sets off a chain then opinions may change greatly on how **** something is as it plays out in full.

My family and I have had the same 5 seats in Jane Try since 2007 and I've already told them I'm not renewing...... $2,200 gone.

His comment was on fans speculating on signings or player positions or something like that - that their thoughts on where Walker should play is irrelevant, which they ultimately are.

Maybe so but given the team's performances when Walker was in the halves compared to the centres I believe that would make the score:

Irrelevant Fans 1
Rookie Coach 0

Hopefully he will pay more attention to our babbling in future!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8