Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does it matter? :rolleyes:
Just giving credit where credit's due and a positive weekly thread is better than a (or many) negative weekly one.
Wasn't having a go at all ,infact I wholeheartedly agree , the boy is on fire & I'm stoked for him.No one deserves it more than him.
It just felt like reading this was deja vu from word to word last week.
Same praises , people asking if signed ,being told he is signed until 17.
Good on him , look forward to reading it next week also.

Noticed that Buhrer and DCE were hanging around Hodgkinson at the end of the game, seem like great mates.
Here's a thought how about Hodgkinson back to manly to pair with DCE
DCE could go to 6 and Hodkinson can play a organising role. But won't happen

No thanks. Hodkinson has lost it. Completely balls this year and not even trying. He left everything up to young Cogger on the weekend. Has caught the PeaHeart.

Buhrer is Manly's terrier. In basketball he'd be called the rover. Cleans up play, sets up play, stamps out opposition play. 80 minute player who looks as fresh at the end as at the beginning. He's what Manly have lacked up the middle for much of the year when he was injured. The mongrel factor

From the Big Sports Breakfast twitter:

'They might have a look at Paul Vaughan and Jamie Buhrer' @BulldogRitchie on some possible @NRLKnights signings.

IMG_4348.PNG
If this rubbish about a player swap between Uate and Buhrer as mentioned in this article comes in to play, I would be filthy.

Why oh why do the powers that be think firstly, Uate is worth all this trouble and secondly that signing a winger (for more than double a winger is worth i might add) is the priority signing to fix our problems.

Buhrer is one of the few players left with a soul. Big mistake

If Manly trade Buhrer off, they are not being at all serious in their intent of climbing from the bottom of the table. It may be just paper talk, but gee if its true the Manly Board need one big kick in the head...then again perhaps that's the problem.

Players should get 'no trade' clauses in their contracts if they want.
Smarten up player managers.
No idea what goes in an NRL contract, but surely player trades only occur with the agreement of both parties. Hence why Manly couldn't move on a couple of blokes earlier this season, and the Farrah situation at Tigers, etc

Although the article itself doesn't add up, says we have no salary cap space, surely that isn't the case?
Maybe it is the case...until we know what's happening with Snake and Matai.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2