Buhrer, Lawrence, Symonds, Taufua and Trbojevics commit to Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had just as many PM's not to bother or try to rationalize with U, too @Ryan

The only ppl on my Ignore List are Technical Coach (forever) and Stevo (half a chance).

This isn't the place to discuss Moderator-issues as I've been told and quickly resolved. (And you've exaggerated the truth anyway).

IMO, if the account of @"recruitment manager" was an intentional, or even inside-joke, it is a waste-of-time. It's also disrespectful to Dave Warwick, Manly and every member that has taken it in good faith, and on face-value.

Silvertails is a far larger and diverse group now (than the one U and others pine for) so equally try getting used to that and accepting and respecting everyone's point-of-view; at least occasionally.

I won't "Ignore" U. I'm just not going to read any of your posts once they go down the same old tired lines.

(PS: Since U made it so personal, whilst also asking it not to be: I'm on strong antibiotics and painkillers ahead of surgery tomorrow. So can't drink at all. Leave out such condescending and juvenile advice, my way, at least).

fLIP said:
The most likely event (taking Mark's evidence into account) is this fella after a long season had got on the sauce, thought it was a good idea to visit fan websites and under the influence respond, cue bad gramma (sic).

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already been wrapped over it. No doubt an organisation needs rules regarding social media.

I would concur that this "might" be a possibility, still doubtful but its possible.

To be honest I didn't think when I made my original post on this that it would cause such a shytestorm, but I smelled a rat, and still think the same way.

I remember when I released the details of the 2012 WCC Tour, I had to basically type the e-mail, send it through for approval, have it adjusted (and grammatically corrected...which I know isn't my strong point) and then returned to me, to send out in my e-mail account.

The Eagles are VERY pedantic on the brand and how their brand is represented, and in particular what people say in writing. About the only person with some sort of licence is the coach (which you would expect) and the original post (while informative) just didn't look kosher...BUT...yes the above is a possibility.

I think its about a 99% chance @MarkfromBrisbane is on the money here.

To me the post made very little sense anyway, and to have a dig at a someone was very unprofessional.

But then again stranger things have happened.

bob dylan said:
I think its about a 99% chance @MarkfromBrisbane is on the money here.

To me the post made very little sense anyway, and to have a dig at a someone was very unprofessional.

But then again stranger things have happened.

This.

All in jest Harry!! This is getting funnier and should make a great off season!!! Yes, what about Matabele?? A name from the past!!

Or in the bi-polar stakes, Harry is Dave and Dave is Harry (sometimes) :dodgy::rolleyes:

Darren said:
Maybe Dave is Harry's ex's new boyfriend?

What would be the problem of that my friend. Seems like someone may be homophobic and there's no place for that school of thinking anywhere.

No, you read it incorrectly. It was a gee up, Harry's ex girlfriend, written by her new boyfriend (Dave)

Bomack, it's fine by me if you are gay, welcome to Silvertails. Like SBS said, we are all different but the same (Love Manly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8