Buhrer and Uate confimed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The Wolf man was lingering in reserve grade at Parra before he came and excelled with us . Some people see through reserve grade and look at the quality of the player .
I hope so bozo . I hope we can turn all the average players we sign into quality

"I for one just feel he has the best interests of Manly at heart and am confident that he will win at the end of the day. I don't adhere to the thinking that he is making signings wildly nilly and instead choose to be positive by waiting to see what happens when all of the chips fall into play." @Kevinward777

Fair enough, I'm that's true to a point, but it also seems he does have his own agenda ie appointing his son the recruitment manager. I hope your right and these players improve performances on the field, but based on the players he's brought/released thus far I don't share your level of confidence.

So you must have a clever crystal ball and see failure in 2017 ?
Smart people wait and asses the out come before making valid statements .
I was not just talking about this latest travesty (imho) ... but a host of other dumb (imho), moves that have been talked about on here ad nauseum for the past 18 months or more .... decisions that impacted our 2016 season ...
I desperately hope that I am totally wrong .... I loved Bozo as a player & coach but I haven't been impressed with his selections for years ... maybe his masterplan is just that, as I say, I desperately hope so feathered friend

Last edited:
Last year we had a horror season with Injuries and we could not gather momentum . You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see how those setbacks affected our season .
Bring 2017 on at a level playing field . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Last year was Tooveys fault @BOZO don't stray from the company line now!
This year was because of injuries.

Yeah I don't get all the Bozo hate on here. He has directly contributed to so much of the success we as a club have enjoyed. Everyone was bagging Phil Gould when he let go of Jennings, Lewis and Gordon a few years back. Look at them now, on the cusp of a golden era. Bozo has a long term plan for this club and I for one can't wait to see all the pieces of the puzzle align in coming seasons.

Gus had a huge jnr base to take advantage of and moved on those players to free up space. He also bought in Kite as a mentor for those younger blokes. We have sacked or moved on every person that had a premiership winning determination, to bring in untried un tested previous failures like Barrett, Ferris, Myles and co. We are nothing like the Penrith and if we are trying to do the same thing Penrith did (which has also yielded no results yet) then we are idiots as we are nothing like Penrith.

Gus had a huge jnr base to take advantage of and moved on those players to free up space. He also bought in Kite as a mentor for those younger blokes. We have sacked or moved on every person that had a premiership winning determination, to bring in untried un tested previous failures like Barrett, Ferris, Myles and co. We are nothing like the Penrith and if we are trying to do the same thing Penrith did (which has also yielded no results yet) then we are idiots as we are nothing like Penrith.
You are right , we are nothing like the Panthers and the results speak for them selves :)
2007 16th , 2008 12th , 2009 11th, 2010 2nd ,2011 12th , 2012 15th,
2013 10th, 2014, 4th , 2015 11th.
Go the mighty Sea eagles . Bring on 2017 !!!

You are right , we are nothing like the Panthers and the results speak for them selves :)
2007 16th , 2008 12th , 2009 11th, 2010 2nd ,2011 12th , 2012 15th,
2013 10th, 2014, 4th , 2015 11th.
Go the mighty Sea eagles . Bring on 2017 !!!
God I hope things improve! up 2017!!

I'm still struggling to comprehend why Buhrer was released but that aside,this is a very sad story from Buhrer's point of view.A club he loves,gave his all,never put in a half assed performance,was one of the better players this season when others were pathetic and co captained the side the last few games of the year and one person,so detached from reality,decides he's surplus.Such a shame

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12