Buhrer and Uate confimed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Lane can't tackle few mates who follow dogs said he a turnstile

Are they among the many Dogs fans who complain every year about making the finals, even if they do struggle to win the big one?

Lane might have a simple problem that seems to plague Warriors players.....that club seems to make players lazy.

Bozo, my fine delusional friend,
This "immortal" stuff was an idea of RLW's marketing dept. to boost flagging sales at some time in the past. (Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Do you know the criteria for becoming an "immortal"?
If so, would you please share it with me via this forum?
Please correct me if I am wrong . Bob Fulton contributed to 5 out of our 8 premierships as a player and coach and represented at the highest level . He was arguably one of the greatest player ever .
Also ......
The Immortals are highly respected by the NRL and will continue to be honoured and acknowledged for being legends of the game in their life time and not legends in their lunch time like some of the bitter tall poppies with agendas that think they can degrade and write off the Immortals from the history books .
We will agree to disagree .
1440733186046.jpg

Ruthless is right. Bozo has never been one to do it any way but his way. As I've said in these forums previously, he was ruthless when he cut fan favourite Phil Blake at the end of 1986, but it proved a masterstroke because it prompted the move of Cliffy from lock to 5/8.

But that was 30 years ago. His track record over the past decade hasn't been anywhere near as successful with NSW and right now it doesn't seem to be working at Manly.
Players win games and not coaches . QLD had the best players and that is why they dominated . Craig Bellamy also failed to lift NSW . Does that mean Bellamy is not a good coach ? Certainly not because great players win games like the next Immortal Thurston. You are totally way out of tune there Holden v8 with your NSW view

Please correct me if I am wrong . Bob Fulton contributed to 5 out of our 8 premierships as a player and coach and represented at the highest level . He was arguably one of the greatest player ever .
Also ......
The Immortals are highly respected by the NRL and will continue to be honoured and acknowledged for being legends of the game in their life time and not legends in their lunch time like some of the bitter tall poppies with agendas that think they can degrade and write off the Immortals from the history books .
We will agree to disagree .
View attachment 4374
Bozo is a living legend and I really do believe he will take us back to the summit very soon. He has Manly running through his veins and will prove a lot of people wrong. Without Bozo we don't get Walker, Tapau or Lussick and all three will be huge for us next year. We are building nicely imo.

BOZO I love reading your upbeat posts, but I'm pretty sure you said the same thing last year.... :-(
Last year we had a horror season with Injuries and we could not gather momentum . You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see how those setbacks affected our season .
Bring 2017 on at a level playing field . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

BOZO, are you going to answer the questions I asked?

I dont disagree that these people are TRULY GREATS of the game. They are the sort of players who would influence the outcome of a game just because of their on-field prescence, and the fear that they could instill in the oposition.

So, who chooses "IMMORTALS"?
Are they selected by their peers? Or, are they selected by readers of RLW? It makes a huge differece.

Fulton was a GREAT player. His coaching record stands up to scruitiny.
A selector? Well...

Bozo is a living legend and I really do believe he will take us back to the summit very soon. He has Manly running through his veins and will prove a lot of people wrong. Without Bozo we don't get Walker, Tapau or Lussick and all three will be huge for us next year. We are building nicely imo.
The legends in their lunch time think they can lift their low self esteem up by degrading legends in their life time .

BOZO, are you going to answer the questions I asked?

I dont disagree that these people are TRULY GREATS of the game. They are the sort of players who would influence the outcome of a game just because of their on-field prescence, and the fear that they could instill in the oposition.

So, who chooses "IMMORTALS"?
Are they selected by their peers? Or, are they selected by readers of RLW? It makes a huge differece.

Fulton was a GREAT player. His coaching record stands up to scruitiny.
A selector? Well...

The Immortals are selected by people with a high standing of the game .
Origin games are won by great players like our next Immortal Thurston and not by coaches and selectors . Craig Bellamy failed as NSW coach . Does that mean he is a bad coach ?
Fulton does not have to prove anything to any one . Read the history books and either accept or live in a world of your own .
Bring on 2017 . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

2016 was a better season so far as injuries go then 2015.

Bob Fulton was my hero and although I started following the year before he came to Manly it was the main reason that made my support so deep.

I have doubts whether he is the best person for the role he has now. Not 10 years ago, not 20 years, 30 years or 40 years. Times move on, things change and the capacity of person diminish. (me included).

It is great to look back at the great moment eg 1973 gf bozo was the main contributor for that win. He coached the club to a couple of premierships.

I suspect he is part of a system that is unlikely to see success soon, and that makes sad and mad.

The legends in their lunch time think they can lift their low self esteem up by degrading legends in their life time .
Yeah I don't get all the Bozo hate on here. He has directly contributed to so much of the success we as a club have enjoyed. Everyone was bagging Phil Gould when he let go of Jennings, Lewis and Gordon a few years back. Look at them now, on the cusp of a golden era. Bozo has a long term plan for this club and I for one can't wait to see all the pieces of the puzzle align in coming seasons.

Players win games and not coaches . QLD had the best players and that is why they dominated . Craig Bellamy also failed to lift NSW . Does that mean Bellamy is not a good coach ? Certainly not because great players win games like the next Immortal Thurston. You are totally way out of tune there Holden v8 with your NSW view

I didn't know Bob Fulton had coached the NSW team.....selector yes but coach? Must have missed that one.

That's the thing Bozo, there is no particular who ! It's the collective ! It's the Eagles Angel's, it's Toovey, it's Ballin, it's the juniors, it's replacing loyal players with over the hill clapped out journeymen, it's telling the supporters they are irrelevant...
I get your spiel that no one person is bigger than the club but do you truly believe that so many people can all of a sudden become disloyal for no reason at all ?
We had 2 owners of the club . Penns and Quantum . When Quantum showed their true colours and sold their shares to the Penns and pissed off they also deserted their supporters like the Angels and Toovey. There are politics at all clubs and every organisations . Why don't you try and get on the wrong side of your boss and see what promotion that you will get .
Ballin busted his body for us and just like the aging choc he was busted and that is why we opted for players of the future like Parcel . By the way how many games did Ballin play for the Tigers in 2017 ?

Yeah I don't get all the Bozo hate on here. He has directly contributed to so much of the success we as a club have enjoyed. Everyone was bagging Phil Gould when he let go of Jennings, Lewis and Gordon a few years back. Look at them now, on the cusp of a golden era. Bozo has a long term plan for this club and I for one can't wait to see all the pieces of the puzzle align in coming seasons.
The Tigers released their captain Farrah . All clubs have politics but some gullible people think that Manly is the only club that does .

I didn't know Bob Fulton had coached the NSW team.....selector yes but coach? Must have missed that one.
I didn't say that Fulton coached NSW . Bellamy did and also failed . Not even the great Bellamy can win games without the best players . The fact is great players win games and not coaches and selectors . How Did the great premiership winning Wayne Bennet go at the Knights with an ordinary team ? The answer is very ordinary . Enough said
Bring on 2017 . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Didn't see lane doing that in reserve grade for the Warriors . In fact quite the opposite and is a very lazy defender. Thought the game was won on defence.something jb is very good at
The Wolf man was lingering in reserve grade at Parra before he came and excelled with us . Some people see through reserve grade and look at the quality of the player .

Hate?? Is questioning his selections hate
now??

No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning Bozo's decisions. But to suggest some on here are not hating on him is somewhat misguided. He's been called a dinosaur, sh1t selector, self interested, promoting his family interests, lumped in the same class as Zorba etc, the list goes on and on. So yes based on many posts I will surmise that there is a fair smattering of hate being directed at Bozo on here. I for one just feel he has the best interests of Manly at heart and am confident that he will win at the end of the day. I don't adhere to the thinking that he is making signings wildly nilly and instead choose to be positive by waiting to see what happens when all of the chips fall into play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12