Brutal Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He won’t be in a manly jumper cone origin time, I’ll bet my house on it.
Thank you, finally a sensible bet after all that foolish bet-my-left-nut talk we've been hearing.

Lets face it, their are no easy games anymore, been so many upsets so far. Only Riff and Melb you can really bank on if you're having a punt.
Er, Riff lost this week! @:D

Just gotta step up each week and play good consistent footy....can't control the draw, only how you turn up each week to play

Best way for the team to look at it is as a great opportunity to solidify a spot in the 8 and prove what we're capable of. But given that our form has been unconvincing all season, even when we've been winning, I'm not especially confident. Happy to be surprised though!

I tried being positive and we got flogged by Sharks and Vermin. I went back to negative and we towelled the tigpies so I'm staying on the negative. Broncs will towel us up.
Actually I think they might anyway , as in , for real !!

They are playing with huge confidence at present , and it’ll be a full house , and whilst not officially an home game for them in reality it’s exactly that.

Donkeys by 8 for me !!

Eels will beat us by 20. Storm? Well… um… I don’t even want to think about that…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10