Brown/Myles Vote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should Lewis Brown and Nate Myles be picked again for first grade in 2017?

• Yes - give them another chance to redeem themselves

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • No - They do nothing for us, waste of money

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Injury crisis ONLY

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters
Honestly, I thought Brown was very good when he came on today.

Myles though, didn't seem to bend their defensive line. He made 37 metres this game (5 runs), and made 11 tackles.

That being said, the rest of the forwards weren't much better:

X Brown - 24 metres (2 runs) 16 tackles
X Perrett - 26 metres (3 runs) 14 tackles
X Myles - 37 metres (5 runs) 11 tackles
X Lawrence - 47 metres (5 runs) 21 tackles
X Sironen - 49 metres (7 runs) 33 tackles
X Trbojevic - 58 metres (7 runs) 50 tackles !!!
X Winterstein - 59 metres (6 runs) 26 tackles
X AFB - 90 metres (8 runs) 22 tackles
X Taupau - 101 metres (9 runs) 34 tackles

Um.....what?

Have you been hitting the turps Ryan? Smoking a bit of the wacky green stuff?

Brown offered NOTHING out there. Absolutely nothing....other than giving away a stupid penalty right in front of the posts when we were starting to gain momentum and allowing them go out to a better than a 2 converted try lead.

For someone who has played 12 test matches that is just sheer stupidity.

Um.....what?

Have you been hitting the turps Ryan? Smoking a bit of the wacky green stuff?

Brown offered NOTHING out there. Absolutely nothing....other than giving away a stupid penalty right in front of the posts when we were starting to gain momentum and allowing them go out to a better than a 2 converted try lead.

For someone who has played 12 test matches that is just sheer stupidity.

I thought that was Lloyd Perrett mate?

Also, Lewis Brown looked very high intensity. He jumped into dummy 1/2 a few times, and the ball appeared to be being moved a lot quicker. His tackling was ferocious for a littler guy.

Also, Lewis Brown looked very high intensity. He jumped into dummy 1/2 a few times, and the ball appeared to be being moved a lot quicker. His tackling was ferocious for a littler guy.
Look at the replay and you will see it was Brown that gave away the penalty

Seriously brother from what I saw of Brown today he was as ferocious as a Chiwawa
untitled.png

Myles and Brown need to cut, we simply should not have them on our books at all.

They are both contracted til the end of 2018, which is an absolutely ridiculous recruitment decision. And unfortunately I can't see either getting released before then as I doubt any club would want anything to do with them.

So send them to reserve grade and maybe they will take the hint and leave quietly and go to England or wherever, anywhere but near us....!!

Initially I thought Myles was a smart signing if only because he helped us to hold onto DCE. But DCE's been pretty bloody ordinary ever since…

Myles though, didn't seem to bend their defensive line. He made 37 metres this game (5 runs), and made 11 tackles.

That being said, the rest of the forwards weren't much better:

X Brown - 24 metres (2 runs) 16 tackles
X Perrett - 26 metres (3 runs) 14 tackles
X Myles - 37 metres (5 runs) 11 tackles
X Lawrence - 47 metres (5 runs) 21 tackles
X Sironen - 49 metres (7 runs) 33 tackles
X Trbojevic - 58 metres (7 runs) 50 tackles !!!
X Winterstein - 59 metres (6 runs) 26 tackles
X AFB - 90 metres (8 runs) 22 tackles
X Taupau - 101 metres (9 runs) 34 tackles

Yeah i thought brown went alright. Ripped in and had a go. Looked to try and make an imact. As for Nate ...........maaaate. Not much to offer today.

I agree Ryan brown actually played ok today. Showed a bit more enthusiasm than captain plod that's for sure

Myles is a flog. Adds zero to the team, cannot break the line, no intensity.
Send him to park footy, an enthusiastic youngster trumps his 'experience' any day of the week.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12